A Request for Some Help Against Marlix

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CraftyCosmic, Feb 8, 2018.

?

Marlix is how easy for you? (solo only)

Extra Easy 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Easy 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Kinda Easy 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Not Very Easy 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Kinda Hard 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Hard 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Extra Hard 5 vote(s) 41.7%
  1. I’m stumped on how to Cheese or beat Marlix. He is so spiratic and hard to hit and it’s pretty hard to beat him without help. I know more preperation is always good, but Cheese is the best :p

Thanks in advance! :D I know Marlix isn’t going to change, so adaption is my best option!
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  2. The best thing is to shoot it with a bow as it takes less damage from a sword
    AncientTower and Ethy202 like this.
  3. Yeah like Sach said a Bow is the best weapon. I use my Voters Bow and a bed near the fight and it'll usually take me about 5-10 minutes to fight the Marlix.
    Sachrock and Ethy202 like this.
  4. I have! I think I used 4 stacks of arrows, one being shiny arrows, with elytra to get real close to Marlix, helping me hit him, and I still failed, so I either am not the best at bows or the cheese isn’t strong enough. :p

EDIT: I’ve been ninja’d by AncientTower, and great idea, and I should combine multiple elytra+1 duration rockets+voters bow! Also I should turn down difficulty from 7 to 5/6?
  5. It depends on what difficulty you are on too so you may need to lower your difficulty to make it easier if you're having troubles
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. Oh yeah, I fight Marlix on 5 or 6. Some times I do 7 and I get a bow drop every time I'm on 6 using my Voters bow.
    Sachrock likes this.
  7. This sounds like a job for a good pile of TNT! :mad:

So replace the cheese with TNT and see how far that takes you! :D

(though in all seriousness I wouldn't bother with this because the only effect it might have is that you create some extra holes in the ground for you to trip into, but you got to admit that it sounded good!).
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  8. I normally fight marlixes on difficulty 5, as their drops aren't really worth that much any more. For the fight itself, use fire res potions, bring water buckets, use a power 5 bow to get it down to a heart or two, and then use a voter's bow to finally kill it.
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  9. my fights are like 7 mins max and i killed one in a min with my friend i use a marlix bow though