A Re-Introduction, for lack of a better term

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ElectricSparx, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Well, I guess it's time to try this once again. I sorta forgot about this server a year or so ago, but figured I'd try and play on it again.

Hopefully I can actually make some acquaintances here, because I'm thinking of starting over and redoing things now that I have a better understanding about how things work here.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  2. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! :D
  3. Welcome back, I'll make sure I don't create a suit for you to be stuffed inside :p (Kidding bud I won't kill you xd)

I am on Smp1 and SMp7. You can find me there!
  4. I've only ever played on smp3, but I may venture to other servers if I feel brave enough.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  5. Welcome back! Not that I knew you before. I'm really liking the avatar, I LOVE that show!
  6. I don't bite, I was framed okay it was all mangles fault.
  7. Sigh.

And when I venture out to smp1, I get myself destroyed by a giant. Who doesn't despawn, apparently, and pulls me into walls that I can't get out of.
  8. That's Momentus. He's really friendly, just misunderstood ;). Try changing your difficulty level. If it is too high, he will auto attack you. If you set it lower he will ignore you (as long as you don't hit him).
  9. Hi ElectricSparx. Welcome back to the Empire. I'm also on smp3, so if you see me on and need help or anything, let me know. Enjoy your stay. :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. A 'Rentree' or 'Comeback'

And Welcome back Sparx!
  11. Welcome back to EMC, smp4 rules
  12. Welcome back to the Empire! :)