A rant about EMC problems.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by pat2011, Sep 3, 2012.

1. This isn't really a "EMC problem" well techinically it is a problem with EMC, but, it's more of a "rant on the EMC Voting Reward System" So yeah. It's a EMC problem. But the title actually should've been A Rant on the EMC Voting System
  2. I wouldn't reward supporter status. Just my opinion though.
    IamSaj likes this.
  3. Shouldn't they be logged via usernames? Not everybody has the same IP over the course of a month... or did I misunderstand you?
  4. I meant for votes to be logged in association with the IP used for voting and the IP used for logging in-game. That way, alternate accounts cannot count as multiple votes to earn you more monthly rewards.
  5. Since both of my sons play, that seems like a penalty to me.
    margaritte, TrueJob and alexschrod like this.
  6. Maybe a broadcast when someone votes, like "Name just voted for some FREE rupees! You can vote too! Go here: link"?
    shavingfoam likes this.
  7. Maybe do a like on the website for a vote?
  8. My family ran into an issue with this a while back. It will only let the first one of us vote and then it says we already did because it sees IP address.... Nick always beats me to it..lol... so I usually can't vote. :(
  9. I wondered why I couldn't vote with both of my alternate... Since I live here on a college campus, I could probably just vote under the other one while in a different building