A Question for Single Player

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Dreacon78, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Ok so I have been looking around for a bit to find Single PLayer Commands that works for 1.7.10, but so far not joy. Given the fact that there are so many people on EMC, I figured someone on here may be able to help me out.

Does anyone know if Single Player Commands (or something that does the same thing) was updated to 1.7.10? I like to use it sometimes in my single player games just to goof off or be able to make enchants higher than what an anvil will allow.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. I am pretty sure single player commands were built into normal Minecraft in the form of cheats.
  3. I was hoping someone would have found something that said otherwise. All I found said the same. Oh well, it was worth a try.
  4. You can use normal mc commands,
    /enchant
    /effect,
    /summon PrimedTnt

It has its limitations though.
    But, you can use MCEdit, it is harder to use though, you cant do the commands ingame, but you can make sharpness 1000 nether stars, explosions as big as 1000 tnt at once, make all kinds of shapes and stuff...
    I've had alot of fun with it, mostly use it for making areas for custom maps though.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  5. Ahh ok. Well thanks for the info.