A question for JustinGuy or ICC.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, May 6, 2012.

1. Well, now I know we are talking about different mods :p

The one I was referring to just gives you the SkyWorld, or Heaven, type feeling with floating chunks of the normal world around.
  2. i got it! it wouldnt be the best since it wouldnt have all the new stuff in it, but just have early minecraft generation! when it was all floaty!
  3. Sometimes, when servers have mods, you need them to, so everybody needs to have the aether mod. I think that is not going to work out very well...
  4. Not that I think EMC needs an aether, but when I ran a bukkit server of my own and placed an aether world on it, my vanilla client handled that just fine. :p
  5. Let's all redecorate the end!!
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  6. Oh cool :)
  7. well why dont we just get fly plugin and make it a bukkit server!. this is a ligit server guys were not ever going to have the eather
  8. However, there are rumours that Notch plans on creating a new version of the Aether and putting it in MC at a later date.. The original idea was retolled to make what we now know as the End.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  9. Aether to vanilla minecraft?. I never heard about that, i only know that they are planning on putting the SkyWorld' into the game. Also i haven't seen Aether on the to-do list the mojang team have, (found that on the minecraft monday show)

Aether and SkyWorld is 2 different things. But they both have floating islands so easy to confuse them :p
  10. The originally planned "aether", the one that the aether mod is based off of (The original concept of the aether), became the End. I called it Aether to make it easier to understand, I meant to say the Sky World, that is being developed.. It may use concepts from the aether mod, however, because mods do on occasion get implemented into vanilla. I also remember Notch also talking about some type of dreamscape kind of dimension.. <,<

EDIT: I stand corrected, it was Jeb that mentioned the Dreamhack thingy...