A little fun with 1.6

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Skalamyr, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Trade caravan.
  2. I had to bump
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  3. I was thinking of that
  4. that sounds fun
  5. Example Pig Flight

Flight Pig.png
  6. MCedit.
  7. I didn't know what that is exactly, Google images show somewhat a similarity to this.
    So, Tah-dah!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  8. Hay i know how to do stackable mobs
    U do like world edit or some kimd o cheating mod and spawn it
  9. Qnd im useing your snowgolem idea

I have a game res
  10. Snow golems cant be spawned in the EMC town :/
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  11. What?!!!
    Hay im giving u credit and i can do it in a secret town
  12. Utility Mobs are disabled as mobs. They are sadly counted as hostiles and therefore town blocks them from being spawned. A few get through, but they usually despawn in a few minutes, therefore you can't make this in town.

I was just on this snapshot trying to figure out what you do with mules. I figured out you have to have a horse on a leash first, and then attach the mule to it :p Then it took another several minutes for me to figure out you need fences to attach them to. Tomorrow i'm going to do something with the leashes and a bunch of mobs... I don't know what, i'm going to make it as I go along :p
  13. We can make a pony conga line. :D
  14. donky conga lines :eek:
  15. Nice, but don't forget there is always the MC wiki to help you out. :)

I've been hanging around with horses for a bit. They're quite unique.
    Some Jump higher than usual, some are faster, and some have a better health.

So far I seen, the White horses do jump higher than usual I noticed. The maximum It can do is 3 and a 1/2 blocks.
    The black and white horses have a lightning speed! When I mean black and white, Its that pattern cows have, no spots or anything.
    And at the moment, I have not finished seeing which horse has the most health.

But the wiki does says Health bugged because breeding 2 horses with golden apples/Or any food will lead you to get some baby horse with 35 hearts. Yet re-logging to the game, the baby horse lost its hearts to the same amount as its parents.

Mules are simply another kind of look/use of a donkey, since they are breeded by a Donkey and a Horse. The Mule is born! With some physical looks of a brown horse, and physical looks of a donkey. The mule can also have a chest like the donkey.
    supereskimo likes this.
  16. I think you might like this: