A Event-Ful Night!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by abbiiee, Aug 4, 2015.

?

Do you think this Event was a good idea?

Poll closed Aug 6, 2015.
Yes 11 vote(s) 91.7%
No 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I am hosting a Event-Ful Night for all of you! I have a firework show, a drop party AND a skin comp ready :)

DESCRIPTION : Come to /v 4091 for a "Mini" Firework show, and then when that is done, we will walk over to my other residence /v 4227 (Both on Smp2) For a Drop party AND a skin comp!

FIREWORK SHOW RULES : 1st, Please do not try and get on top of the castle there is nothing to see up there. 2nd, Have a great time! Sit back and watch the show ;)

DROP PARTY RULES : I am not Rich! I don't have everything in the game, so please no mean comments on the things you get during the party! If you don't like what you get, then either keep it to yourself or just leave :)

SKIN COMP. RULES : There will be many slots for the skin comp, but if there isn't enough, there is always a way to have a second round!

TIMES : This event will be hosted TODAY August 4th at 3:30 EMC time, If you don't know what time it is, Do /time and see!

I hope to see all of you there! If you have any questions just ask me! In game of through the forums :D ~Cakemaster0702
  2. Kewl.
    #First
  3. 3:30 in the afternoon LOL, and if you want to donate player heads for my wall of heads that would be great <3
  4. Ill see you there! :D
  5. see you there cake!
  6. I'll try to attend, can't make promises. I'm almost asleep when I'm writing this (busy day at work)
  7. Sounds fun! Im sure I'll be attending! :D