A Day For Mining?

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Trucker1, Feb 11, 2015.

?

Do you want another day for mining?Pick Below

Monday 2 vote(s) 8.3%
Tuesday 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Wednesday 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Thursday 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Saturday 12 vote(s) 50.0%
Sunday 8 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Many players on the empire have not been able to get to Friday Night Miners, So many, including I, have thought, why not have another day for mining also? We are asking what day everyone thinks would be best, and somewhere around 7/8PM EMC Time. So whats your thoughts? Leave a vote below, what day you believe would be best suited for you? Reminder:You only get 1 pick on which day you would like these events to be on.

The day for the event will be picked on 2/14/15, Deciding On Votes.
  2. Sunday Is Winning! Cast Your Vote!
  3. i voted for monday, but i want to change to saturday

i mean i probably wont attend anyway so it doesnt matter what i vote as i dont attend friday night miners either
  4. I voted for Tuesday myself but it doesn't matter I work most nights when the events are happening.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  5. Saturday and Sunday are a tie, This event will be chosen 2/14/15 @ 10AM EMC Time
  6. Okay, thats alright, these events are mostly for new players, or players that don't have protection while mining, so they can still mine, while having a bunch of players around incase of death or such.
  7. I definately agree with the weekend. I go to school M-F 6-10 so its impossible for me to go to 90% of the EMC events.
  8. Wednesday!!!! Wed!! wednesday!! :D
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. Saturday is in the lead, Get ready for this weekend, i believe Saturday will be the day with all the votes!
  10. wait! You get protection while mining with mrsocks? :eek: I so wanna make that if it's happening... very hard to do but worth the effort I think.. or am I wrong about the protection thing?
  11. You are wrong :p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  12. I would like to see one on tuesday or wednesday as it would split the week but apparently most people want to play on the weekend.
  13. Ya know Trucker, this is another reason I love this community. :) just like that, some one notices we can't all get there for that event and boom! we have this forum. Thanks dude. =D <3
  14. No Problem :D
  15. Get your votes in! The day will be picked tomorrow!