A Call to return to the roots of EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ignoramoose, Jun 12, 2012.

1. It's impossible to find every single one. And it was a joke, good sir. Have some cake.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. I barely have any rupees i use them when i need something i cant find or i get lazy and dont want mine i could give a rats arse about them myself
  3. Someone quoted me, and I cant seem to find it now. But I'd like to say I only assued what the post said, and you are right I did NOT read it, as more than one of these threads have been posted saying the same thing. If yours says differently, then I am wrong.
  4. I quoted you. And this thread is completely separate from the other threads you're talking about. It's interesting that you'd take the time to write a post based on an assumption...

So yes, you are wrong, not only in your post earlier, but also in your general methods in working on the forums. Think deeply about what you're posting and ask yourself, does this help the topic? Does this provide insight? Do I have the required knowledge to do the items above? If not, what it amounts to, quite frankly, is spam.
    roblikescake likes this.
  5. All that takes much more effort than I am willing to put into reading an overly, un-necessarily long post that says things others have already said before. Sorry.
  6. Woah. Eat a snickers. Your not you when you hungry.
  7. As logn as the ice cream version is acceptable.
  8. It is. And to the problem, how exactly do you propose on fixing it?
  9. Well, I have some in my freezer right now I think. Otherwise, there is a store that sells them about 5 minutes away.
  10. If you don't have the time to read it, why make uninformed posts about on a topic you know nothing about? Seems like you've spent more time on this post typing out these 4 random posts, than the time it would have taken to actually read it. 553 words (at average person's speed of 200wpm), under 3 minutes. You've spent that long replying to posts about your odd posts.

But I suppose that's your right.
  11. I will leave- in a while, as well as disguised as someone else
  12. I know this is kinda off-topic but when did you become a mod? Congrats to whenever it was though!
  13. But you see.... replying to people who actually have something interesting to say (Even if they are little odd posts about my odd posts) Still is much more worth my while than this original thread, or you, are.

Having a green name doesn't mean anyone gives a crap what you think ;)
  14. Thursday of last week.

That's your choice. And agreed, no matter what level of supporter you are, that doesn't change whether what you've got to say is worth it or not. Also...I became a mod two days ago. This has been around for quite some time.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  15. It's interesting that this community doesn't act like that then. Anybody seeing your green name will assume what you say is more worthwhile than I now. I will take measures to protect myself against that.
  16. True. Though I'd say it mirrors society pretty well. Many individuals won't give the "time of day" to the homeless, but if someone "important" shows up (important in this case meaning rich and or well known), they well go out of their way.

Not saying it's right by any means, it just seems to happen that way, and personally I can't think of a effectual way to change that on a large scale.
  17. There would have to be a way to even the playing field of how people are seen. Make it so their actions, not a title or color, distinguishes them. Much simple in virtual life than real, though.