70k members!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by FDNY21, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Hes right, but they go by the website for member milestones.:) For all practical purposes, the website is all that matters for member counts, since just what we need would be to be accused by people of making up numbers.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. This.
    I'm not even joking.
    PenguinDJ, FDNY21 and hashhog3000 like this.
  3. Would be a fun way of bringing EMC to life xD

Edit: Im not saying its dead, Im just saying everyone will rant abouth their IceCreamPigs :)
  4. Yes please ! :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. I'd like to see a bow. That's the only thing the 60k set was missing.
    CoDe4RiDeR, jkjkjk182 and hashhog3000 like this.
  6. Thats true...maybe a unbreaking V, flame I type thing, something with fun enchants that can be self made :)
  7. Idk. Maybe a special EMC-items only drop party? Donations could be arranged :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Yes, just yes. We should give this man an award.
    jkjkjk182 and FDNY21 like this.
  9. We should give him 2 instead of one, when of course, they shall give them out as promos :3

I like the one off amazing bow and the IceCreamPig ideas, maybe a mod would agree ? :)
  10. Bow with Smite and Bane of Arthropods.
    And an IcecreamPig, of course
  11. That wouldn't work. Sure, it could be added, but it would do nothing because you'd need to hit a spider/undead for it to work- with the bow in your hand.
  12. I was thinking more of a Unbreaking V Flame I bow, something not craftable by the normal hand :)
  13. You know what I mean, a bow whose arrows do extra damage to the undead/insects.
    Which could be quite useful if we get enraged spiders....
  14. Rude much?
    If you put bane on a bow with SPC/NBT there would be no change.
    There will be enraged spiders.
  15. If the number of players affect the price of the limited addition item... what will happen when we reach 100,000 members lol
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. 1,00r? Hopefully? Although I'm not being optimistic.
  17. Lol i was thinking it would be like 10k for a tool
  18. Maybe...The more members, I think the higher the price and less of the item, to make it rarer and harder to find as the more people are coming and want even more!