607's Pokémon Drawings

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by 607, Jun 24, 2015.

?

How many (alive) siblings do you have?

None. 2 vote(s) 10.5%
One. 10 vote(s) 52.6%
Two. 5 vote(s) 26.3%
Three. 2 vote(s) 10.5%
More than Three. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hi, it's me again!

My tests are over, and I decided that I wanted something else to do than just sitting behind the pc the entire day. Alice recommended me to start drawing! When she said drawing, the first thing I thought of was Pokémon Art Academy, a great game for 3DS. However, I don't have a 3DS. But I decided to look up videos of the game on YouTube, and try to follow the lessons on paper. That will be quite a challenge and I'll have to change some techniques they use in the lessons, as I can't erase markers, for example. I also don't have an endless supply of colours. But nonetheless, this will be fun, and we'll see what I can do!

The first Pokémon I drew was obviously Pikachu. Pikachu is plain and simple the most iconic Pokémon of the franchise. I like him quite a bit too!
    Best Minecraft Servers
    I think I did quite good at this one, actually, especially since it was my first try on drawing in like years.
  2. Froakie! I didn't actually really know this Pokémon, it might be one of the newer ones.
    Best Minecraft Servers
    Drawing this didn't go as smooth, as the right eye didn't really go at the place I wanted it to go. I tried to make up for it a bit, but I couldn't really help the eyes being quite far apart. I then realised blue + yellow = green, and real life works much differently than Art Academy on a 3DS. I also noticed it's quite hard to make something white when you've already coloured it, so you can't really see the nose very well. I think I'll try to make my next one (if I make another one) with a different material (if I have a different material). What I'm using right now is wax crayons.
  3. Try drawing an outline with pencil and then coloring it in. :) That's what I do, and yeah, Froakie is one of the new ones.
  4. My Own Pokemon:
    ___^____^___
    {_____*_____}
    (____---___)
  5. Coloring it in with what material? If I ever continue this, I'll try some different materials for sure.
    Currently, I'm making something else though: Super Paper Mario Kart. Yeah, Mario Kart as a board game! ^.^
  6. I personally think pencil outline combined with colored-pencil coloring works best for drawings.
    607 likes this.