4 Years AMA + Giveaway (Yes another one of those)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jewel_king, Jun 27, 2019.

?

Have we met?

Yes! 21 vote(s) 87.5%
No, 1 vote(s) 4.2%
We have been in the same area but havent really talked 2 vote(s) 8.3%
  1. What's the promo you've wanted for the longest time but haven't got yet?
  2. Sorta answered this one already but i guess another one other then 2 i mentioned already would be finishing my 80k set
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. Ah my mistake, i must have missed it.
    To give a new one: what is your favorite food, Minecraft or otherwise?
  4. irl, probably pizza, in MC, not really sure why but i always have picked steak?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. Congratulations on 4 years! :D
    What's your favorite vehicle? (real or fiction)
  6. In February, you were elected co-president of EMC for a day. If you had won without a tie, what would be your idea for the promo item and are you equally content with the compromise you made?
    Burki likes this.
  7. what is your least favorite promo?
  8. What do you consider the hardest parkour course you have ever done? In total, how many hours do you estimate you've spent doing parkour? :)
    *Hugs*
  9. Congratulations on 4 years! :D

When and why did you start collecting promos?
  10. irl, i really like smart cars :p

My original Idea was "Politicians stubborn pants" that gave knockback resistance (dyed black leather leggings to look like suit pants)
    i do like the Pen, its just unfortunate that that bug causes it to not work properly

Hmmm i guess the items that Break when you vault/mail etc them

the hardest one i ever completed was probably EMC's Stairway to heaven 2016 (after it was made visible) i think it took me About a month of trying to beat it
    total time erm..... including the time i spent hopping around houses and random structures... gosh maybe 2000 hours? hard to judge lol *hugs*

As i mentioned in the story at the start of this the avalauncher caught me attention when i joined EMC (which was the same day as you lol) im not sure when i got my first promo, but i know i have a screenshot of a conversation where i was discussing Empire Armor (wiki page) about 12 days after i joined EMC and im pretty sure i had gotten my first promo by then
    luckycordel, MoreMoople and CarFryer like this.
  11. Is EMC REALLY a towny server? I hear it doesn’t have the “towny plugin.”
  12. well il say this, there isnt a better name :p

Yes i do :p EMC was the first non minigame/pvp type server i played on
  13. My good sir
    That is almost a quarter of a year
    That you have spent on parkour
    That's the equivalent of starting parkour on January 1 and doing parkour nonstop until March 25
    Boi
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. i didnt time it :p

er have a question?
  15. bump just over 12 hours left :)
  16. Heyo Jewel :D What is the meaning of life?