25 stacks of diamonds for sale (43r each)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by timmis900, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Dude give it up they didn't dupe i see them go to the wild all the time. I'm not say that i know if they use X-ray or something but i know its not a dupe.
  2. 25 stacks of diamonds? Legit? I'm not saying they duped, you would know that if you had read my post.
  3. 19 stacks of diamonds left (still 43r each)
  4. Either buy the diamonds or not. I told you to give it up ur not going to convince me they are duped
  5. Ok, I'm leaving this thread. I don't want this on my hands.
  6. finally i don't understand why people start stuff that doesn't even have anything to do with the thread
  7. The diamond exchanger aint more of a stabilizer then what you want it to be.

A diamond exchanger aint the robinhood of rupees, when its the same concept as chests: you only buy low and sell high. Cause noone can sell any higher then what YOU want it to be due to dirt fillings.

In my opinion a diamond exchanger is nothing but a way to falsely advertise the price of your diamonds - and heck, one day when i get greedy i might try the same thing.
  8. Meh. Why buy from Cypher when this guy sells them for 44? Why buy for 66r when cypher sells them for 65r? It's just how it works. get over it.