224,392 Rupee contest.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by melodytune, Feb 7, 2013.

1. There goes my self-esteem

---- lower

---- lower

--- about here

----normal guy

I'm still fine :D
  2. Actually if you also notice - there names both start with an M too
  3. 20 Mins gone!
  4. That is because we are twins.
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  5. The most awesome part about melodytune and michael_nolan is...
    If you put their names together, they are M&M's... though instead of tasting like chocolate, they taste like 1's and 0's...
    wakkawakkadodo likes this.
  6. Oh awesome! I didn't know of any other people who played EMC with a sibling.

Now I'm really sad we never got to be friends.
    (Me and 1080 aren't twins though)

Edit: I actually knew about XSthenosX and Inuyasha1204 being related. My bad.
  7. The most awesome thing about them is that they are giving away that much money just for seeing how awesome they are, which they are.
  8. Well i dont know where to start lol! i guess ill start from the beginning :) My name is BrenRGerm and i started on the emc server a year ago. I live on smp3 and you can visit me at 6141. I never met Melody and Michael until now but they seemed very nice just giving the public away theur stuff :) I am assuming Michael is colwolf7 in minecraft?? :D anyway so when i met you u guys seemed very nice and i mean! BAm you let us take over your stuff! You guys amaze me that you did that and i thought nobody would ever do that! but I will always remember you guys for what ypu did! I hope you consider this post and I hope I win this contest lol! But u guys seem very nice to everyone and i hope that you find a bigger and better server that you enjoy!!!! :D Anyway i am BrenRGerm also known as bren :) my real name is Brenden and i live in a giant dirt cube with the most amazing firework shop on empire minecraft!! & a show!! i currently have 6 rupees thanks to melody for giving me 20 for the vault :D i wish we could be friends and meet again!! Peace!!! and i hope u pick the best commenteer!
    sincerely,

BrenRGerm
    Brenden
  9. Although we have not had a long conversation in game, i notice you on the forums a lot. You guys are very nice and considerate players that are well respected through the community. I often notice you guys helping others and lending a hand. I see both of you as nice, kind, people with great personalities.
  10. P.S. You GUYS know how to throw a destruction partaayy!!!! :DDDDDD I wish you the best of luck!!!
  11. The most awsome thing about Melody and Michael_ Nolan is nothing, simply because there is no word that can describe how truly awsome they are. :)
  12. cold wolf is my alt, i am leaving, been nice knowing you :D
  13. Their names make awesome anagrams! Melodytune = my duel note!
  14. OK NO more entries we are picking a winner now.
  15. You 2 are some of the most polite and amazing people I have seen on the forums! You always know the nice and good thing to say and you are never rude! Good luck after EMC and I hope you have an amazing time! Have fun and good luck!

Ps You should make a song called Michael's Melody!
  16. Will you please count mine? I was typing and when I posted that showed up!
  17. you two are the best, because throughout the time i've seen you both in game, and on forums, you've always wanted to give everything that you had to someone else, and that, is truly admirable.
  18. The reason you two are so awesome, well there's a few. For one you can both put up with me haha, I'm sure when Pab introduced you to me I was probably crazy and clueless. I was not exactly the very best MC player when you guys first met me either, in fact I was probably one of the worse ones out there, yet you guys stuck with me and I actually got better. I had lots a fun playing on all the different servers with you guys and it's sad to see you leave. I'll miss all the times we messed around and goofed off, in fact I'm probably in an obsidian cage right now( I suppose that's more Dax lol). I think you guys were both looked up to in the community and were both great players. You gave back, you were active, and you were fun to be around. So I'd like to thank you guys for sticking around for how long you did, and wish you luck for whatever you guys do next :)

Good luck and please visit!
    CreepinCreepers7
  19. Sorry mines late, I was typing during that so I didn't know :(
  20. we counted all of the enteries - even after the last post comment. The winner is RosyBelle!

Grats Rosy.

I was expecting a bunch of funny stuff and you guys got all mushy. lol I will miss you guys too. Known or not. EMC just isn't heading in the direction that clicks with out play style. Best of luck to ya'll. There are still quite a few awesome people sticking with it here. GL and <3 to ya'll.