[ 2022 ] ART COMMISSIONS (closed)

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Feb 16, 2022.

1. um are you asking for the big painting?
    that slot is currently taken, would u like to request something else or just wait until that slot is open again? (might take a bit)

also, you sent the payment before i could confirm ur order. refunded that back
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. looks good!
    n na, doesn't cost any extra if u dont want anything specific!
    lmk once you've sent that payment n ill add ya to the list!
  3. got the last slot for the half bodys homie!
    by background color do u mean colors similar to the American flag? since there's more than just one color lol

also you didn't specify if you'd like your skin or something else, left both blank lol
    please answer these question and ill give u ya total!
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  4. Item: Half-Body
    Details: It'll be my skin looking at the camera holding a flame that is the only light of the scene. My character should have an expression just slightly more sinister than the skin itself. Like, adjust the smile and eyes kinda thing, but not Big Bad Evil Guy™ levels of sinister.
    Skin Link: here
    Extra Info: If the migrator cape would be visible, include it! If you want to reach me for anything, I've PM'd you my Discord handle.
    Bosoc likes this.
  5. added to google doc!
  6. sadly the halfbody slots have been filled, would u like to keep ur order on hold until a slot is open, or request somthing else?

7. Excellent!!! And yes, I meant it could be colors similar to the American flag. Or swirling black/gray. Whatever you think matches the setting best :)

Let me know the total--and, if you'd like (since you mentioned you were buying promos) I could let you take a look at my collection and see if there's something you like, and would give you a higher rupee value in promos :)
    607 and Bosoc like this.
  8. On hold will do fine. A new detailed avatar is hardly an urgent thing.
  9. sadly the halfbody slots have been taken, would u like to hold a spot until a slot is open or order somthing else?
  10. alrighty! ill write ur name on the holding slot on the doc, once theres an opening ill let ya know!
  11. ye thats what i assumed lol, just wanted to confirm!

aayyyoo O_O gamer moment
    im online rn if u wanna do that rn, if not ill send a PM and we can set up a time for me to come over!

ur request is pretty simple, so itll just be the 10k as a total btw lol
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  12. yeah, waiting until a slot is open is what I was expecting anyway :)
    Bosoc likes this.
  13. Tha V2 full body good sir, thankys
  14. I don't mind waiting at all lol.
    Bosoc likes this.
  15. Bosoc likes this.
  16. alrighty! ill write ur name down on the google doc and hit u up once a slot is open!
  17. alrighty! looks good,
    lmk when youv sent the payment n ill add ya to the list!
  18. ight! ill add ya to the waiting list
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  19. Wonderful! Have fun with it, I don't care about the specifics! Paid :)
    Bosoc likes this.

20. imagine orderin a borgor but u godda buy the bun separately bruh, capitalism moment

used this pic as my reference, since u had a cow maning the store while u were away i wanted to include that as well hehehe

u can find a link to an HD ver in the google doc under the finished orders area