2000 Members!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MR2R2M, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I still support the server. I just don't play. All I did here was correct some wrong information. I am very sorry that you're all either too uptight or just a little silly to see that

All I merely did here was correct some wrong information and inform some people on changes that have happened that they obviously were not aware of.
    Ark_Warrior1 and southpark347 like this.
  2. The thing is autonamus, I created this thread to welcome a new member and to congratulate the staff. (yes I have said this before) BUT right from your very first post, you made this thread have a very sour taste, and this is not a true representation of the greatness that is, EmpireMinecraft.

Imagine what Florencio must be thinking, seeing all of this on his welcoming thread, seriously man, its not a good look at all.

Plus, why even correct such a small thing, its not necessary?

MR2
  3. did you not say yesterday in game you are only logging in till your subscription runs out in the meantime you are giving away your daily 1300 away?

if we want to talk about being uptight why did you feel the need to correct him on something so small and not only that you were talking about something different

website members =\= people that have joined the server
  4. I'm pretty sure this is making pretty much everyone hate autonamus! I actually used to like him...even though the "a" in the beginning of his name isn't capital..
    MR2R2M, firesoxs and AvengerLightning like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.