2000 Members!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MR2R2M, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yay what awesome news, we just hit 2000 members!!

Great work admins and staff, may the Empire continue to grow in numbers and in great staff!!!

~MR2
    GameKribJim, cdboi and GameKribJEREMY like this.
  2. Congrats
    Florencio45

For being number 2000, welcome to the server, I have no doubt that you will enjoy your time hear. If you need help don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else, there is always someone willing to help you out. :)

~MR2
  3. Wow, the Empire grew about 1000 people in the time iv'e been here (and that isn't long :D)
  4. Yes indeed it has, and it is a testament to the hard work done by the staff!

;)
    cdboi and Joshhsoj0 like this.
  5. I remember when Empire was a small detachment of gamekrib and we maybe 20 members X_X
    autonamus likes this.
  6. We've been over 2000 for a while now.

Also what makes you think he is the 2000th member
  7. He probably used this

Forum Statistics

Discussions:
    Members:
    Latest Member:
    MadJackJack
  8. 2000th member of the website, yes. not every EMC user has an account. finding the 2000th user can't be done by us =]
    Th3_Joshi likes this.
  9. U must have a minecraft account to register on the site
  10. and? That doesn't mean that every server user has registered on the site.
  11. have to, to get a lot :p
    MR2R2M likes this.
  12. wrong, that was changed when the tutorial was added.
  13. AUTONAMUS, why do you always have to be the downy of everything, just cus uve quit... I saw 2000 members in the side pannel, and saw that the latest member was Florencio, I thought it would be a nice thing to A) to congratulate the admins for the Empire growing so much in such a short space of time, AND B) it was also nice regardless of member number to welcome florencio to the empire,

I think its pretty pathetic of you to get so pedantic about what member number he is...

I was just trying to be nice and welcoming, nobody likes a pedantic nitpick...

Fullstop
    ~MR2R2M
    cdboi likes this.
  14. I find it rather funny that you got all defensive. I was simply correcting you. put your dummy back in, pick up all your toys and shush.
  15. AND I was welcoming him to the site, if he also has an account on minecraft then BONUS I also welcomed him to the server... really mate, stop hindering me from trying to be friendly to people. and besides which..... I thought you've quit!!

Again stop being the downy of everything!!!
  16. Something so small as member number really? Wow, you've obviously got nothing better to do, what a shame that you have to be so pedantic about the smallest things.... LMFAO
  17. Thanks for trying to back me up in this pathetic matter, I merely made this thread to congratulate the staff and to give a new member a friendly welcome. ;)
  18. I must agree with MR2R2M. All the time that I've been on EMC I've noticed that you seem to be the troll of community autonamus.

I'm not picking fights here but can't you just, you know. Be friendly? Instead of picking on everything. Sorry that were not all perfect for you.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  19. autonamus i'm sorry man but if you are just gonna be a downer and longer support the server or play why are you here?
    Crazy1080 and MR2R2M like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.