20 miles

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Sep 2, 2012.

1. That 8th grader plays soccer on our school team, he's the fastest runner out our school. His goal is to be Usain Bolt.
    BobTheTomato9798 and marknaaijer like this.
  2. I can't remember my mile times, but I can do the 100 meter sprint in 14.4 seconds.
  3. Awesome, I wish my mom was running too, I am doing some running too, I run like matches with people over like 5 to 1km, I am still working on my condition though. I am winning matches though... :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. For the fun of it, here's my track times:
    200: 21.8 Secs
    400: 58.4 Secs
    800: 1:59.7
    1600: 5:07
    5K: 17:40
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and marknaaijer like this.
  5. You are ptretty fast, sir
  6. I can run 100mm In like 0.000000000001 seconds
  7. Sorry but i very much doubt that
  8. lol type fail. IDK why that happened, iPads suck. I meant 10.5...WTF
  9. I cant even run a mile without having to rest, I hate asthma, but I have to live with it, My only running accomplishment that I can remember is in 4th grade when I was 3rd place in a race, and in 5th grade when I won first place in the same race.
  10. I have asthma also, pacing yourself, and training a bunch, makes your asthma less bad, just be determined.
    SecretAznEks and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  11. This thread makes me feel inferior...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  12. I go to a running club :D I'm also the fastest runner in my year. I won a 100m run in 10.5 & I beat the ex-fastest runner in my school (just about) . He goes to a running club, he plays for my school's football (soccer) team, he plays for my town's football team and he has asthma.

Pandas are supposed to be slow. I think not.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. Haha, im on a Cross Country team, Soccer team. Then Track and Field in the spring.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  14. I suck at football. My co-ordination is a disgrace to humanity.
  15. Video. Games.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. Cross country, track and field, swimming, marching band (I have some pretty damn hard calves) I used to be a soccer goalie.
  17. Im im band, next year Marching band. I can play a rocking solo on the Baritone.

Edit : Teachers comment on my calves! :p:p:p
  18. Congratulations to your mom
  19. awkward? Random? I see what you did their Mr. SpammyMcInnapropraite