[2 Year Anniversary] How to Celebrate?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Eclipsys, Oct 5, 2013.

?

Banana

Potato 7 vote(s) 29.2%
Apple 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Pear 6 vote(s) 25.0%
Lemons 8 vote(s) 33.3%
Or pie? Pie to rule them all? 10 vote(s) 41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Soooooo, Emperians,

Tomorrow (October 6th) is the day that marks the end of my 2nd year playing EMC!

The only thing is, I don't know how to celebrate it...

Got any Ideas?

Post them below ;D
  2. Drop party! a huge one.
  3. I forgot I passed my 2 year a couple a months ago :p

Maybe a custom event on a private server with Ultra Rare EMC items as rewards?
    trent948 likes this.
  4. These never turn out well.

I suggest a simple pick a number and then random.org it; that never seems to fail lol
  5. You can't give out EMC items on another server...
    MVPdrose likes this.
  6. You can hold the event elsewhere and give rewards on EMC.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  7. Give all of your possessions to the Wolf of the stormy sword XD

or to the Manatee of which resides in the shade!

Shady manatee says: And, of course, he means all of your possessions irl AND ingame...

Edit: what about giving away an account (maybe with diamond supportership on it XD)
    trent948 likes this.
  8. Rupee giveaway?
    trent948 likes this.
  9. gvie me ur ruppez dat wuld b a good wan
  10. I hope you will in each case just be on EMC and... Well, do things, or just chill out. I don't know how such things work, just because I can never get to something fun cause things like this are always at like 1 AM for me:p When you actually found s omething to do, I hope you're not going to do it in the evening or something, cause I'm not allowed to be on PC after 20:00 Edit: and after reading the other messages, I would like to say that having fun is way more important than getting rupees or items.
  11. A mega club party (I'll be the DJ)...
    trent948 and 607 like this.
  12. Drop parties are overrated. Blow up 104!!!!
    607 likes this.

13. nuuuu dont do that
    cddm95ace likes this.
  14. I already had a huge dropparty for my 666th day. I think I'll just do a big rupee giveaway of sorts, or a raffle.

move details t.b.a. soon :D
  15. Raffle for teh win. But don't just do the random.org 1-100 kinda thing, too mainstream :p

Maybe try to do a raffle but still keep it original. I held the first raffle with manually given-out combinations with 4 prizes being getting paid 500 per week for a year. Something not quite like that but with the originality aspect would be cool :)
  16. Pie to rule them all!
  17. Make your res full of Diamond blocks. Then Have a grief party :)
  18. I remember the 666 dp...was the best...
  19. Happy 2 years! o3o