2 Year Anniversary AMA + Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ArkonXT, Oct 6, 2018.

1. hohoho you have no idea. I've only taken at least one break excluding vacations and other trips. I give myself WAYYY too much to do...
    Fuldmathr likes this.
  2. What time is it? What day is it? What month is it? Went year is it? 33 please
    ArkonXT likes this.
  3. Do you go fishing in Minecraft? I'll take 25
    ArkonXT likes this.
  4. Almost never, I can't ever build afk fish farms on other servers and i just don't have the patience when i have so much res work i give myself on emc lol
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  5. I have no idea what you are trying to ask :p Once you clear it up i'll add you to the list.
  6. Im asking those questions. So what time is it where u r, what is the date where u r u, what month is it where u r, and what year is it where u r
    ArkonXT likes this.
  7. well currently as i type this it is 7:30PM on October 15, 2018 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Kryarias likes this.
  8. hi
    ArkonXT likes this.
  9. Congrats! What is your favorite meme? Can I please get 30 :)
    ArkonXT and Kryarias like this.
  10. As the proclaimed-by-Kabloofne/Rhy EMC King of Dead Memes (true fact!), i cannot decide on one. my favorites are vines but i'm quite fond of Bongo Cat :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  11. hello :) to enter, please reply with a question!
  12. Happy Almost 2-Year EMC Birthday!
    I'll take Number 11, and my questions for you are....

>What's your favorite thing to do, in minecraft?
    >What's the meaning behind your name?
    >If you could take only one item with you to a deserted island, what would it be? ( Don't say diamond pickaxe ;D )
    >What are your plans for your future year, in EMC?

(I see the 2-year anniversary is with Card! Another one of my favorite people here at EMC. Where's his AMA?) xD
    ArkonXT likes this.
  13. 1. Build. Build. Build.

2. I was screwing around with words one day and subbed the s in arson (was listening to a lot of Dex Arson, fav song is Machina) for a k. XT is a super rare tier of stuff in a tank game series i play occasionally.

3.my Fish Bowl, duh!

4.oh boy, here goes.
    a. Finish work on my 3 residences on SMP6 (12482)
    as well as auto farms on the res, etc.

b. Help out in the Jinsue Empire (outpost im part of)

c. Do another residence macrobuild on my utopia res

d. Build more large scale structures and builds, create a build portfolio, etc.

and most importantly, my biggest goal, e. apply for build team!

bonus: idk what happened to card, he's kinda dead. I have to send him a message soon to confirm he'll be on lol
    CloverOcean likes this.
  14. To everyone that has sent in questions, THANK YOU!!!

it's humbling to know a lot of people care about this and i'm excited for the future <3
    CloverOcean and MoreMoople like this.
  15. Happy EMC birthday!
    What is your favourite promo? (I'll take 22 please)
    ArkonXT likes this.
  16. If you have never seen my character in game, i'm always wearing my Fish Bowl (empire space program event) on at least one server. I love my fish bowl and although it's apparently worth a couple million rupees i'm keeping it forever
    CloverOcean likes this.
  17. Was not able to send out the closing post last night, but entering has now CLOSED! i'm still at school so i will roll asap! good luck everyone!

(EDIT) I still will be open to questions :)
    CloverOcean likes this.
  18. Congrats on 2 years... Since you're still taking questions.

gummy worms or gummy bears ????
    CloverOcean likes this.
  19. Bears.
  20. We have a winner! The randomly chosen number from RANDOM.ORG was 31, which means FadedMartian is the closest with a pick of 30! Thanks to everyone who participated! Prizes will be mailed later today, as i have to go to school and am also having some computer issues. Thanks everyone!!!
    CloverOcean likes this.