2 Year Anniversary AMA + Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ArkonXT, Oct 6, 2018.

1. ARKONXT'S 2 YEAR AMA AND GIVEAWAY!

Hello there! If you somehow haven't heard of me, my name is Arkon and i'm a resident of SMP6 (only the best)!

On October 26th i turn 2 years old on EMC and i thought i'd do an AMA and giveaway! I'm also running a drop party on the 28th (later due to time constraints, i'm going to a music festival the whole weekend!) you can find it here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-arkons-2-year-drop-party.78522/#post-1472054

I'm also holding a giveaway with these prizes (preview chest at 12482)

-2014 EMC Firework
    -Declaration of Independence
    -ArkonXT's Birthday Head
    -24 Diamonds

To enter, reply with a question and a number between 1 and 50 between now and 12AM EMC time on October 25th, so that prizes can be distributed on the 26th.

You can only enter once, however i encourage everyone to ask as many questions about me as possible :D

Winner will be chosen via RANDOM.ORG's RNG generator. Closest to the generated number wins

I may do the drawing in COM 1 voice chat on EMC's discord, i'll have more information as the deadline draws closer.
    3.belac555
    7. SkeleTin007
    9. Raaynn
    11.CloverOcean
    13. MoreMoople
    17.Fuldmathr
    21. IdrinkFishyMilk
    22.TheFroon
    23.purplebook163
    25.IronicSwordPlay
    30.FadedMartian
    33. Kryarias
    43.Smooshed_Potato
    50.Stnywitness
  2. Please quote either this or the OP post so that i can be notified you sent a question :)
    Stnywitness and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Gratz on two years! I hope you stick around for many more :)

Also, thanks for the giveaway! I'll take 13, please. What is your favorite animal? Do you like waffles? What is your favorite memory on EMC so far? :D
    ArkonXT and Stnywitness like this.
  4. 1. If it has to be real, my favorite is a manta ray.

2. I don't like em as much as bacon or pancakes, but yes :)

3. Definitely when i was playing firefloor with RainbowChin and JD a while ago.

Chin was in a call with me and some other players on discord. First i was saying i was about to fall in 5 seconds, and chin counted down in chat in which i fell after 1. Second I was praying for chin not to slap me with his stick of judgement during the next round but hearing my prayers in discord he slapped me anyway. i've never gone into voice chat during firefloor since.
  5. Happy 2 fellow 6er!

No 9 for the beatles..

So what is your favorite music? Group or song.. etc...
    Do you like Maple syrup .? On those pancakes...
    MoreMoople, ArkonXT and Stnywitness like this.
  6. Sweet! Happy b-day dude!

I'm picking number 50.

Here's my questions:

1: Favorite hobby besides minecraft?

2: Favorite vacation?

3: Favorite color?

4: Favorite staff member on EMC?

5: Some of your favorite friends on EMC?
    ArkonXT likes this.
  7. Congrats dude :)

I will take number 7

Question is what is your favorite holiday event on EMC?
    ArkonXT likes this.
  8. 1. It's difficult to give one answer, but i listen to mainly Electronic styles. Future bass, dance, and chill are my favorite types. As for artists, my favorites include Galantis, Whethan, MOTi, Sweater Beats, Flume, and Major Lazer. Songs include Peanut Butter Jelly, v, Helix, Magenta Riddim, and many others, but i'm always listening to new artists and songs!

2. Of course! can't have that canadian part of me be wasteful ;)
  9. Here's my questions:

1: Favorite hobby besides minecraft?

Listening to music or playing pokemon.

2: Favorite vacation?

Disney cruise to the Bahamas a few summers ago.

3: Favorite color?

Olive green, crimson red, and dark gray

4: Favorite staff member on EMC?

Eviltoade and JDHallows, but everyone is amazing!!!

5: Some of your favorite friends on EMC?

luckycmusic45a, but all my friends are equally great :)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  10. Personally the Advent Drop Parties hosted by the Public Works crew on 6. I'm the boating champion!
  11. I'd like number 23.

What is your favorite EMC event you've ever attended? What was the best part of it?
    ArkonXT likes this.
  12. Congrats on 2 years Ark!
    What is your favorite promo and what is your favorite custom mob on EMC?
    I will take 43 please :)
    ArkonXT likes this.
  13. I'm going to assume you mean in general, which would have to be JDHallows's Hogwarts event (which is still running yee). It's just so cool :O
  14. Favorite promo is the Fish Bowl. They're worth a couple mil now but i'm never selling mine and i will always be wearing it >:3

I don't really have a favorite custom mob tbh, i hate all of the bosses lol. If i had to pick one it would probably be the Marlix, since i hate it less than the others. Some like Sorgina i haven't even experienced since I always have miniboss spawns off (so i dont spawn things at the outposts all you jinsuites .w.)...
    MoreMoople and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  15. congrats i'll take number 3 and whats your favorite thing about emc
    ArkonXT likes this.
  16. The community, of course!
  17. awesome
    ArkonXT likes this.
  18. I'll take number 21, please. At what age did you start playing minecraft?
    ArkonXT likes this.
  19. Congrats! Have you been active on the server the entire 2 years? My first log in was nearly 5 but I have played very on and off. I'll take number 17 :)
    ArkonXT likes this.
  20. I believe I was 10 or 11. I started out creative only and emc was my first server with any kind of survival aspect lol