2 Ideas can make EMC more enjoyable

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by WHITEWOLFIX, Jan 25, 2013.

1. If you got maybe like, 200r for a wither boss, that'd be cool. Small bonus, but it's better than 4r per skeleton... What the heck O.e At least people can't spam kill wither bosses.
  2. Ok how can I take it?? (every time I break it with my pickaxe)
  3. You've probably never been to a double spawning grinder.
  4. You can't, that's why even single spawner grinders are so valuable.
  5. You can't pick them up.
  6. Rupees as a mob drop might be interesting. Like your inventory, you could lose whatever Rupees you have collected if you die before you get them back to Town. I know it would be farmed like crazy, but it's a fun thought. There was someone on another thread that suggested super rare mob drops.

I used to think dying was pretty comical in the first Diablo. Someone would die and all their stuff would land in a big pile that we would all try to rescue from what was usually a big nasty herd of monsters. Minecraft actually seems kind of tame in that respect, except for the time limit for despawning. Zombies could also pick up your Rupees and walk around with them to mock you like they do now with other items.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  7. I've seen that on another server - although you could get them from most actions, there was just a tiny chance. They were in the form of a renamed *something that I've forgotten*, and they kept me going for quite really. It's a good idea.
  8. Killing mobs for money is the worst idea i Ever heard. Grinder Owners will all be rich!