17599 Promo Mall!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BenMA, Nov 28, 2015.

?

Will You Shop Here?

Poll closed Dec 12, 2015.
Yes, I Will Ruin My Balance 7 vote(s) 100.0%
No, I Will Save My Rupees 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So now your saying im begging for donations just because i opened this thread? Well your wrong, i WAS hoping to get the public's opinion on my build, clearly that didnt happen. And no, i did not open this thread for donations, if you feel that was the reason, then so be it, that is a false statement.
  2. When I told you that you should have the thread open still for public exposure and to get the concept out there, you replied with
    so..
  3. Im done, i will close this thread and anything else i ever opened, this means the shop will close too, all donations will be given back, Thanks...
  4. Yeah, you can tell with my shop aesthetics isn't top priority on smp8 /v + bulk. I do try to cleanup when I'm bored of inventory management. Market price and friendly service takes you far. So there is my two cents for ya. Have fun, good luck!
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  5. Already stated, shop is closing as of Saturday.
  6. What? Why are you closing your promo mall? I think you should create it, I need more places for shopping ;)
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  7. Nobody has told you to close your shop, I and many others would still be happy to see it open. The only thing that Haro is trying to tell you is that you shouldn't expect the community to give you all of the money to make even more money for yourself. Why are you closing it? I think that you've got good progress here and I'm unsure as to why you are stopping now.
  8. I never said i wanted money from community, as i have stated above.
  9. Bump! Halloween Section ready to open!
  10. So is it closed like you said or still open? I'm confused.
  11. Just don't worry about it. :)
  12. So is this mall going to open or is it closed?
  13. Closed
  14. why?
  15. I have moved on from that.
  16. So this shop will never open?
  17. No