16100 Promo Museum and 16062 Promo Shop!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Zion_Moyer, Aug 11, 2017.

1. You will mark your words once they win the superbowl this year.

And thanks =P
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. Price Changes:
    (B) Liberty Sword 25k -> 24k (S) 22500 -> 20000
    (B) Pot of Gold 20k -> 19k (S) 14k -> 14k
    (B) Lucky Rabbits Foot 25k -> 25k (S) 19k -> 20k
    (B) 2015 Labor Bench 21k -> 22k (S) 16k -> 18k
    (B) 2016 Labor Bench 17k -> 18k (S) 12k -> 14k

Just a quick reminder that the (B) is what you buy the item for and the (S) is what I buy the item for!
    Price Wipe V. 1.1
  3. All fireworks are 2k off in my store! When you purchase a firework your account will be credited with 2,000 rupees! After this my firework section will be price wiped with all new prices!!! This deal is happening because the sell flag is currently off on my res. It will be back very soon so don't worry!
  4. The firework section of my store will be price wiped tomorrow! So until then the 2k off any firework is still available!
  5. As I promised..... The firework section has been price wiped!

Price Changes:
    (B) 2014 I-Day Firework 30k -> 25k (S) 22k -> 18k
    (B) 2015 I-Day Firework 25k -> 21k (S) 17k -> 14k
    (B) 2016 I-Day Firework 20k -> 18k (S) 12k -> 10k
    (B) 2017 I-Day Firework 13k -> 13k (S) 6500 -> 7500

(B) 2014 Empire 4th Firework 35k -> 35k (S) 27k -> 27k
    (B) 2015 Empire 4th Firework 28k -> 24k (S) 22k -> 15k
    (B) 2016 Empire 4th Firework 24k -> 23k (S) 18k -> 16k
    (B) 2017 Empire 4th Firework 13k -> 13k (S) 6500 -> 7500

(B) 2014 Empire Firework 33k -> 30k (S) 23k -> 23k
    (B) 2015 Empire Firework 26k -> 23k (S) 17k -> 13k
    (B) 2016 Empire Firework 22k -> 20k (S) 14k -> 14k

Just a quick reminder that the (B) is what you buy the item for and the (S) is what I buy the item for!
    Price Wipe V 1.2
  6. A lot of the fireworks have been sold out, so now is a great time to sell on!
  7. Forgot to mention about the new Steal Deal that is currently going. The deal going on is currently 5k off Blizzard Arms! Limited amount available.
  8. The new PPP Happy 6th Birthday EMC Book by Aikar has now been added into the museum! Hoping to add a lot more items in the 2018 year along with an expansion to the museum (wink wink). Keep close attention to this thread throughout the next couple months for special deals and promos that I need for the museum!

As for the Promo Shop, I have went through and restocked all the chests that I could with items in my buy containers. The shop is ready for you to buy and sell away!
  9. Bump
    Sorry for the inactivity lately. A lot has been happening but now that the first season is over much more time will be handed over to me so I will hopefully be much more active soon!
    On another note: Throughout the past week I have changed a couple of prices to your favor! Make sure to check them out!
  10. Bump:
    Business has been going great lately while I have been a little inactive! I had over 1 million rupees in transactions yesterday alone! Thanks to all who have bought and sold!
  11. Hurah to more promos! I am buying the new Omneoss promo for 30k at /v +pp on smp8! Get the deal while it lasts!
  12. Bump:
    Yesterday was another great day at the shop! We had more than 1.2 mil rupees in total transactions. Making two days in a row with over 1 mil rupees in transactions! Keep it coming =P.
  13. net profit was?
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  14. I'll have to do some checking when I get home but I will make that up hopefully later tonight.
  15. With the full total of transactions for the two days coming in at 2,213,600. With 671,000 rupees of me buying items that would bring my net profit to 1,542,600 over the two days. Couldn't be happier. Thanks to everyone who was a part of this, either buying or selling!
  16. wow, that's impressive
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  17. Thank ya ☺!
  18. Bump: Looking to change a lot of prices in the next week so be on the lookout for those! Also hoping to be selling some staff heads in the week to come. Will post a link of the forum page when I get it up! Also might be selling some of those heads in the lobby of my store!
  19. Update on the Promo Shop: I am currently buying the Minecon T-Shirt promo at /v +pp on smp8 in the Lobby so make sure to check that out to make instant cash! I am looking to have a price wipe done soon but I still do not know when I will be getting around to that so make sure to check this forum post to get an update on that!

Update on the Promo Museum: Promos are needed! Since my last update on the Museum, I have added the Omneoss and the Minecon T-Shirt will be added soon once everything is set in stone with that. But if you notice I missed two major promos that I wasn't able to obtain during the event! That saying, if you have a 2017 Headless Horseman Mask or the 2017 Haunted Head and are willing to sell, please contact me as soon as possible!
  20. I am now buying the Turkey Slicer Thanksgiving Drop at my store! This is just one of the new promos that I will be introducing to my store come 2018! Come and sell now in the Lobby for a great price!