10k Members, thousand rupees celebration!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Yay 10k next stop 1,000,000
    What's after 1,000,000?

4749434++?

(4749434 People bought the game as of now. LOL)
  2. JustinGuy if you want the empire to reach 1,000,000 then I would recommend launching a few more servers I just checked how many free plots there are and there aren't many so you should look into launching more.
    By the way thanks heaps for the free rupees!
  3. This is amazing! I am super excited that the Empire is expanding so quickly and so well! :) Soon, the whole Minecraft community will be talking about us and this will be both a good and bad thing... :cool: Be on guard for scams, hacks, exploits, etc.. They are going to be infinitely more problematic than before....
    However, this is not a bad thing in the sense that if we weren't big then no one would be interested in toppling us. So, there is that side of it. :p
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. Yeah you know how Simon and Lewis (Bluexephos and Honeydew) got to meet notch at Minecon... Maybe Justin and Jeremey will get to talk to notch at the next Empireminecon! Lol :p
  5. Congratz Empire :D ... Lets toast to our great community!!!

And Justin, could you try to get more ways to Support the empire :D Coz PayPal still wont work for me

~Ecli
  6. thnx Alot 4 the rupees and every1 who is a member tell your frends 2 join & every1 is awesome
  7. I know which lot to egg now.
    Sanitymops and d1223m like this.
  8. That's what I did to Green_Mystery.
    The extent of such egging you could never fathom. It was insanity.
  9. Exponential growth ftw.
    Also it shocks me that nobody's noticed that the population is... OVER 9000!!!!!!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. I am super excited to be around to see the exponential success of the Empire :) Long Live the Empire!
    JustinGuy likes this.
  11. Yay! Glad to be a part of this GREAT community, good job guys!
  12. That would've been with humour that I made that comment. :rolleyes:
  13. I got 1000r blew it all in 10 mins :(
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  14. That is the point of a stimulus package :D
  15. Soon, we are going to need a smp5 ;)
  16. I have an idea maybe at 1,000,000 members we could get some people to make a bi place in the empir for all of us o stw d together andtake a pic ? Or
    Aybe even gEt some people to make a party? A community party? If so I'll volunteer to help out.
  17. It's awesome to see how fast this community grew! Awesome! :D
  18. SMP5! :D:D:D:D and i won't quit putting these faces!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:mad:hehe:D:D:D:D:D:eek:SMP5? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:oops:Ok ill stop
  19. just one thing... make the maximum online people a lot more if we get more than 20,000