1000r Giveaway.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by journeynaut, Jul 6, 2012.

1. On the other hand, you are right that you didn't say they were real, so I retract my statement.
  2. I admit my mistake and I will give you a 1000r too.
  3. Damn already gave you the rupees but you can keep them though.
  4. No problem, I gave them back to you. I didn't correctly guess the answer, so it would be wrong for me to keep them.
  5. Thank you good sir.
  6. Aw, weak answer.

Unfortunately, I didn't see this until it has been answered.

I saw going to answer, "open the cage and let the other bird out." Because you hadn't said which bird we had to free; there could have been another, which wasn't in the orb.
    Maxarias likes this.
  7. There is a door in the orb. Open the door and the bird flies out.
  8. As I stated earlier I got this from 52. There was a scene where a monk comes up to Tim Drake and tells him the riddle. A week later the monk comes up to Robin and asks if he knows the answer to the riddle. Robin says that the bird was only trapped because the monk said so and that the bird didn't even exist. The monk says he is correct and then says that, since he has control of the bird, the bird is free. If you don't like the answer take it up with DC comics not me.
  9. This contest is over.
  10. Sorry, i only read the first and last page and afterwards read everything else.
  11. If you get another bird, which would be really attractive to the caged bird, the bird would find himself a way out.
    I mean, would you get out of that glass sphere? [insert meme here] Dat bird!
  12. Attract the bird out with food?