1 Vault Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by luckycmusic45, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Bump?? You said the auction was closed. Huh.
  2. Just a suggestion for the future, when you make the title, include that it is an auction. example, "{Auction} 1 Vault Voucher"
  3. Let Me Summon ALL this Up. The Auction says ending time is 48 Hours after last valid Vid, So: When BlodneKid Bided, It was On Wednesday at 1:18 PM (Aus time Btw) Then SoseeYourPath Bidded Thursday 2:58 PM so Its been 25 Hours still and Not 48 so Therefore The Bids are still going and auction is on, Current Person Leading Is savageKyle. You're Welcome :D
  4. Pssst, SoseeYourPath bidded on Friday, not on Thursday ;)
  5. Thank you so much SavageKyle, I think the auction is over now. SavageKyle is the winner of this auction. SavageKyle, your vault voucher will be picked up at /v 12641 @ smp6
  6. Tomvan since you are good at this, why don't you keep an eye on my auction for me? Would you like to help me?
  7. No that is not how it works. It has only been about 12 hours since the last bid. It has to be 48 hours.
  8. Sure. I'd have to say Blondekid42's bid won, because *whatever person, on phone, too lazy to check* posted 49 hours or so after his/her bid.
  9. Well by some grace of E.M.C. God's luck, I was outbid in one of those other auctions, so now I can pay up. XD
    mehtryx likes this.
  10. It says Aus time in it;)
  11. Yeah I know, but Aus is even more in the future than Europe is (where I live), so if it already was Friday for me, it must've surely already been Friday, or maybe even Saturday for you ;)
  12. EDIT: Due to people commenting on this post without bidding, and bids placed after 48 hours, it was very confusing to figure out who actually won the auction. After reviewing the times of the bids, it appears that Blondekid42 has won the auction with a bid of 11,001r.

Blondekid42, your vault voucher is available for pick up at /v 12641 on smp6.
  13. Koolio. I'll be on EMC in about an hour to pay you. I'm just glad I bought rupees just in case lol