1 DC of Fluffy Black Wool! (Never experience insomnia again!)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Mallosaurus, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CORRECT!!!! I bid 2.2k! :D
  2. I stop bid
  3. Jelle, I don't know what you mean, but your bid was not only invalid but also overtaken by other people placing higher bids, so you don't have to do anything. I hope you know, in the future, that if you do place a bid and win an auction, you have to pay up no matter what. You can't take back a bid. :p I'm just telling you that so you don't get in trouble.

And also, first official bump of the day people. I think we could get a couple more bids in. It is a lot of wool. :D
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  4. Le bump. ^_^
  5. This is the last bump I will make on this auction. ^_^
  6. Well Mad Miner, it looks like you won. :D Congratulations. Please come to res 914 on smp1. There should be an access chest near the res spawn. :) I will set up the access chest after you make the rupee transaction.
  7. Unfortunately Mad Miner, you failed to respond or come online in the past week since you won the auction. I sold the wool to the next highest bidder. :( This auction is officially over.
  8. Next time I would suggest quoting his bid or else he has no way to see he won if he didn't watch the thread
  9. What is expected of me as an Auction Host?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    Auction hosts are expected to post ALL details of their auctions in the main post before the auction starts. There should be no editing of the main post by the auction holder at any time. If there needs to be an edit, please contact a staff member so we can determine if it is acceptable or not. The changing of any auction details after a bid has been made is strictly forbidden.

The host is to stand by the rules of the auction no matter what. You are bound to selling the item of the final bid, even if you are unhappy with the final price, so make sure you start it at something you'd be happy with getting, assuming you only get one bid. You may not sell your item to anyone once you put it up for auction. If an auction ends and you do not have the item you posted for the winner, you will be blacklisted from using EMC Auctions.
  10. Well, he hasn't been on the site since the night he bid, 1 week ago. I also asked a mod what I should do about the auction, and they said I could go to the runner up -meaning the second to last bidder- if no one claimed it. I also have the option to re auction it, but that seems like too much trouble. So I just went to the runner up, Nilex92, instead. I already asked a mod to close this auction so it should be closed any time now.
  11. Ok, just wanted to double check this was legal:)
  12. Press F2 and go to ur roaming file and pull the screenshot from there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.