1, 2, & 8 [ UP ]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At least I live in the LLO in SMP7 Oh great I can't visit my marketplace (Sarcasm)
    DogsRNice likes this.
  2. i cant enchant :/
  3. It would really be great to get an update on how long it will take to fix this...
  4. Or given some good warning that this was going to happen....
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  5. We're all gonna die!!!!!
  6. The end of days has come!
  7. Did anyone else notice max posted this at 3:14? (get it?)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. What is this sorcery?
  9. this would have been the time sillywhitemage in all her ignorance would have been
    "awe.... just when i actually wanted to play too"

:mad:

anyway... this is a sad story. hope it is up soon! i guess i'll go hang out with my bats on utopia. ^.^ good luck Justin!
  10. how on this earth would they know it was going to happen?
  11. So this is a problem with the actual, physical servers i'm assuming?
    RainbowChin likes this.
  12. Hence why only Justin can fix it.
    So yes.
  13. Servers went down at 9:14 for me, and it's 14:02 at the time of typing this. When will they be back up? I don't need an exact time...just an ETA :p
  14. Anyway guys, this isn't so bad :)
    It gives you an excuse to visit the other great servers :)
    (Go smp5.... :p)
    penfoldex and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  15. Well, this happened on Monday too, but I guess there was not so many people aware of it because it was CET morning. It didn't take so long, I PMed BigDavie about it and they were back a while after. I guess that now it's a bit more serious but yeah, I don't think they could have known it was going to be like this.

I'm happy exploring other servers, as RainbowChin said, just as I did on Monday. So don't panick xD Only shop owners, you shop owners are allowed to freak out as much as you want, sorry for you >_<
  16. If we knew, we wouldn't of told you anyways.....
    We would of prevented it from happening.

The issue is with the external network adapter. The game servers were allrunning, and internal communication was fine.... but everyone on the outside wall was shut off.

I've found an article with a possible config tweak to resolve the issue and sent to justin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.