Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. A museum and stadium will both easily fit into the complex which could be created! The two would go hand in hand as our road network could be extended into the area, allowing a number of new buildings to be made.

Much of the stadium and its surroundings can be built upon an extension to the land that is currently there. The bay area visible on the map can be paved over, making the Wrem river channel straighter which will allow us to better extract the potential of the river.

At least one bridge can be created to link to the other side of the river, something we had planned a year ago but never got round to! A massive Marina could also be made along the river bank, which is something many people would love to see

We are very privileged to be able to host this event, if we get it right it will do the GER the world of good! If it's successful no doubt the WildOlympics will be a regular event happening maybe once every few months or whatever - so our Stadium and new facilities can be used again in the future if we ever win the right to host again!

I expect it to take some time for host cities to become prepared, so I reckon it would be a good idea for other cities to get their bids ready to host the Second Olympiad :p
    hollyhill105 likes this.
  2. Pinetown is now accepting new members :)
  3. Pine town is now recruiting :)
  4. So, is Pinetown a part of Wrem? I'm just wondering whether I need to contact you regarding some future projects :p
  5. Um I never really signed anything but I consider myself a part of it xD
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Haven't been able to get as much time online as I'd have liked - will get back to work on all projects when possible.
  7. As part of our expansion, a new city is to be built to the west of Wrem and Potatoville!

The new cities name will be Stafford, as suggested by devon699 :)

Decided to try make something a bit different for the new cities rail station :p

The rail link to Stafford is currently operational and can be found by Red Square in Wrem City if anyone wants to come check the place out!

2014-06-16_23.45.23.png
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  8. Good day, Wremians!

I would like to announce Concordia will be sending a diplomatic mission to Wrem. xSiik_Skillz will be sent to build an embassy, where projects aimed at boosting inter-outpost cooperation and development will be designed and worked on.

We are already happy to offer all citizens of Wrem a postal service via the Concordian Couriers' Guild, allowing citizens to send anything from Wrem to Town or Concordia. An embassy will act as a regional HQ for this service and, in the future, others, to work from.

We hope that you will send a diplomatic mission to us in time!

Regards,
    72Volt
  9. Could u possibly put one in stone guard when ur done there is now a route that goes directly in to it

Mayor of stoneguard
  10. Cough cough,looks like someone hopped over to Estona...
  11. Your point is?
  12. And we are why ? Please elaborate on what you mean as well, it is kinda...well... not a full statement. So what if someone from Wrem goes to Estona, I don't see why we should care.

Also, you might want to go see a doc about that cough you have /joking
  13. Sorry for the inactivity on my part.

I'm not getting enough time on EMC so I'm leaving, probably will pop on to visit every now and again though.
    Hollyhill105 has also asked me to let everyone know he will also be leaving.

We have decided to appoint NotoriousPaulG in charge of Wrem with immediate effect.
  14. This is sadly turning into the next Pazzo,like Inzonio...
    :(
  15. As Dean, I am sorry for leaving a few projects unfinished. I have been working on an EP the past few months, and have little time for MC. I will be back in a few months, I just need a break for a while. I know its not on topic here, but Idk hare else to put it.
  16. Wow this is old
    mba2012, hashhog3000, 72Volt and 3 others like this.
  17. There is a new thread Wrem 2.0 holly started a few days ago if you want to go look at that
    Dean_Catterson, 607 and rock00888 like this.
  18. Been enjoying spending my day fixing things up around Wrem - place is still looking well!
    devon699 likes this.