Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. behind the Monarch Industries HQ in Wrem city .... it was just a big empty plaza and i saw the estonan museum and i wanted one lol
  2. Can you hold up for a bit, because I did have ideas for a museum.
  3. ahhh wild has began construction already ... its only a Wremian Museum .... just the history of the city, we can create a much larger GER one later on
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Perhaps we can compile all the museums/libraries in the outlying cites one day and create one large university
  5. yes, good idea however id like to document the cities history separately .... seeing as we wremians have a colorful (you could say) past
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. As Commander In Chief of the Wremian military - I'd like to announce our plans for the future.

We will be constructing two new bases to go along with Fort Optimus, as well as a Department HQ in Wrem City. A defense wall will also be constructed along our western border.
    SteamedEcko, hollyhill105 and mba2012 like this.
  7. Cough,I landed in Potatoville first,Cough.
  8. In the future I plan on constructing some type of fort in Stoneguard, would this change anything or would it be fine? Just asking seeing as how I'm an add-on to this wanna make sure I don't mess up plans of anything. :)
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  9. All due respect, the former owner of potatovill gave the rights to us :)
  10. Go for it man! Haha these plans are just for Wrem's own bases, I don't think we have developed any plans for a GER military just yet :)
    NetherSpecter likes this.
  11. To Fort Optimus?
  12. *cough*Taking over other peoples outposts is griefing*cough*

But, seriously though, you don't just take over someones outpost. And if what L0tad said was right, and that control of potatoville was given to someone else, not you, then it's not yours.
    hollyhill105 likes this.
  13. Hey guys I know people think Estona has claimed the entire west ocean so I just want to show you our actually boundaries (not including MD Port thurbur or minerva)

United Islands of Estona.png
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  14. Though we do influence the whole ocean
  15. My business, Cavalier PLC, will be opening a number of new outlets across the East Frontier in the coming weeks.

We will be providing food, torches and building materials to the public. We will also offer highly competitive prices so the public get the best possible deal!

Our expansion will begin with the opening of a store on Wrem's Creeper Lane in the coming days, we will be selling charcoal and torches at prices comparable with those found in town!
    kitten3101 and hollyhill105 like this.
  16. You really ought to make a outlet at Neorepopolis,we will need loads of stores soon:)
  17. Dean,here's the WildOlympics plan.
    MapOfWrem1.PNG
  18. Will make one for pinetown
  19. Can someone PM me the nether tunnel coords thanks
  20. The stadiums location is where I'm planning to build a national museum. So, you might have to find another location.