Uh, so this means what?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mba2012, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Even though the government has shut down, it won't lead to the economy to crash or the U.S to go berserk... NO. We can still continue on our lives as we do! The military is till here to protect the citizens. The people do not need the government. The government need the people! So, ya! It won't matter really, except for those in congress or in another part of the government. This has happened quite a few times already, so it isn't technically RARE to happen.
  2. Where would the Huffington Post fall in on that mess..?
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. I think that half of the things we use that are government based will go away for a while.
  4. It isn't true that the government has shut down. The government has partially shut down, but the necessary parts of the government is still up and running. I think that there's nothing to worry about.
  5. Ummm...
  6. I made my choice 666
  7. That's unfortunate.
  8. Umm why?...
  9. I hope the economy doesn't crash! If it does, !@#$!!!!!!:mad:
  10. That would be called a conspiracy theory. I'd really like to see where you are getting your facts from. Also, I'm not exactly sure that you understand how the Federal Reserve works :confused:
    However, now that the government is partially shut down, those servicemen/women are not getting paid. And it is actually a problem, though not as much as the media claims.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. Thats why its Nice to be in Canada :D
    Eh
  12. People who respond with 'conspiracy theory' have usually done little research. The facts are easy to find for those that take the time to research.
  13. Aliens are to blame. Always #AncientAliens
  14. Source your facts.
    I generally don't trust websites with comic sans colored text against a black background, with the source code in all caps. :p
    Joke's aside, if you want to argue a theory (because that's what you have to call it until its proven), you need a wide body of evidence.
  15. The Primary Owners of the Federal Reserve Bank Are:

1. Rothschild's of London and Berlin

2. Lazard Brothers of Paris

3. Israel Moses Seaf of Italy

4. Kuhn, Loeb & Co. of Germany and New York

5. Warburg & Company of Hamburg, Germany

6. Lehman Brothers of New York

7. Goldman, Sachs of New York

8. Rockefeller Brothers of New York
  16. Any Canadians want to start a Canadian politics thread? No wait, way to boring; combined executive and legislative so laws pass quietly, government on target to eliminate the deficit and debt, universal and free health care for everyone, strict gun control.

Let's go back to American politics, way more fun!
  17. I think we all know the obvious answer here.
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. Yuck, Canadian politics. :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Source?
  20. at least it is not communism