The SMP War

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DaybreakerMC, Feb 10, 2015.

?

Will you fight?

Yes 49 vote(s) 71.0%
Ies 20 vote(s) 29.0%
  1. Before we all get ahead of ourselves with rules and stuff...when is the battle scheduled for?
  2. So you're in on helping me kidnap Carl. Got it.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  3. Wait? it's a one battle war? Pft. Fine. I'll fish up a name tag and make my own Carl then.
  4. but he wouldn't be the same! He would be Carl no2
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  5. 7pm Gmt?? Meens both the English Americans can make it
  6. Actually I'll be dying him red and naming him "Hot Carl"
  7. No you should dye him blue and call him "Cool Carl"
  8. You dont even know his full name? ''Carl he Magnificent'' that is a shame...
  9. The only blue sheep near me are renegades and escapees, and I already have an informant among them. "Arthur Sheep" otherwise known as A. Sheep.
  10. Oh I know his full name... and it's just like the cake...
    AnonReturns likes this.
  11. I didnt agree to this but okay
  12. Well, whatever you are comming with, SMP4 has a dragon ready for battle!
    I builded this dragon as a thanks to two good friends, Patr1cV and El1azV, who are awesome people that help me alot. I started with this dragon two days ago, and I would like some feedback :D.
    2015-02-14_16.49.15.png 2015-02-14_16.49.59.png 2015-02-14_16.47.51.png
    It turned out harder than I thought, the first problem was not having enough space so I had to make things a bit shorter. The second thing is not be able to fly so getting a good vieuw, placing one or two blocks getting a good vieuw etc. costs loads of time.
    I thought it would be very hard when I started, I started with the wings. they were surprisingly easy, so I thought it wouldn't be that hard anymore. but the body part was the hardest, and I think I messed up there but I dont know.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  13. Get wrecked by SMP2's Riches we have declared war on the SMP9 alliance and shall stand to fight along side SMP4 and we shall never surrender we shall Ra1n Blood on u and krysyy with her supreme World edit powers she will wipe out the residences of SMP9 may this be a warning Touch SMP4 Hell shall be unleashed on SMP9
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. SMP2 has planted an unnamed spy in SMP6's forces...
    TEASER: He now has admin perms for my res...
  15. This is really getting intense! Spies! informants! Dragons! *Throws flowers all over the thread*
    FWRonald likes this.
  16. Please.
    2015-02-14_15.00.40.png 2015-02-14_15.01.03.png 2015-02-14_15.01.10.png 2015-02-14_15.00.56.png
    AnonReturns likes this.
  17. challenge accepted...
    Patr1cV and SepTheKid like this.
  18. We have Luckygreenbird's air force museum to back us up!
  19. :eek: