The 12 months of farming

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Rhyblet, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Huh? Wow!
  2. Yes, we do care :)
  3. Oh my, such niceness :D
    Well, we're going to need a ton of obsidian for this gold farm, because we'll need to make a huge amount (Ultimamaxx, the exact number?) of 23x23 portals. As for farms in the future, we'll need lots of building materials, so lots of stone brick.
  4. Lol, okay. :D Hopefully I can get some stone bricks made. XD For obsidian, I'll need to confirm on Kaizimir on that one. X3
  5. Gosh, I was afraid you'd say 'obsidian'...actually we have tons of it at Carthaga. Guess for what...23x23 portals :p Maybe we can setup an obsidian generator, but it will take some time. With bricks we can help out pretty soon, I guess.
  6. I have told linuxk3 about the obsidian and cobblestone needed for the stone bricks. He ha already made a quarry for the obsidian and is currently mining it out. Hopefully, I can get some cobblestone ready from the town and send it over. XD
  7. Oh my...
    Under the donations list, should I put the individual names, or just Carthaga?
  8. Haha, please wait until you have the stuffz. But in the end please put Carthaga, or People of Carthaga. Thank you...
  9. Qwerty you on?
    Oh wait today is Wednesday nvm
  10. Try about two hours earlier, and on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  11. My goodness you guys are so kind. Thankyou very much! :D
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  12. Hello, again. :D Knowing you need a lot of obsidian and stone bricks, may I please ask, but, how much of each do you need?
  13. Darn tried two hours earlier on thursday no luck xD
  14. We have the gold farm's first (unintentional) victim!
    2014-07-03_17.50.01.png
    607 likes this.
  15. 2014-07-03_19.44.25.png
    First Dragon Stone Fragment from the farm. I now have two. (Yes, I know you have more than me, like 57 or something...)
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  16. Oh, hey! That's new!
  17. Qwerty, the gold farm design requires at least a double chest of obsidian and a little more than a single chest of any solid block for the platform.
  18. That's better than I expected. Idk why, but I thought it needed 12 DCs of obsidian :p
  19. 2014-07-04_09.20.07.png
    This is what happens when you don't give a portal enough room to spawn.