The 12 months of farming

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Rhyblet, Dec 31, 2013.

1. It was random, and I was happy. :)
    Qwerty189 and 607 like this.
  2. Progress pic!
    2014-06-30_15.26.59.png
    607 likes this.
  3. Meanwhile I am derping around running on the ice
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  4. How many layers are you gonna do?
  5. 4. We have 3 done so far
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  6. if you put it super high like that, do the mobs in caves affect it?
  7. I do not believe so.
  8. Wait wait wait, what tunnel goes to this farm? You didn't tell me you started already, I would have helped...
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  9. I think that's the music disc farm, LOL.
  10. I am happy to announce that the music disc farm is incredibly close to completion/ already completed (I had to get off before qwerty and i could finish)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  11. Correction for jacob, it's finished! It's fully usable, but lacks a good AFK point :p
    Album is being created.
  12. I have also made a wall for every type of music disc :) I would send a screen shot, but I don't know how to upload it to the forums.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  13. Whack upload a file (right next to post reply), navigate to your screenshots folder, select the one you want to upload, then select full image.
  14. Hello random people who still care about this! I am pleased to report that every thing that needed to be done last month got done! :D This month, we start our fifth farm, a gold farm. It will be a large overworld farm with hopefully amazing spawn rates! :D I needed to spice this up, so, rainbows :p
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  15. H- h- How? :confused:
    607 likes this.
  16. oh, are you making the one I showed you? it has amazing spawn rates
  17. I am pleased to announce that the farm has dropped two DC's of music discs so far :D
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  18. 2014-07-01_11.36.44 - Copy.png Presenting the music disc wall! All the music discs!
  19. We now have 4 1/2 double chests of discs! Lots of creepers! 2014-07-01_23.07.43.png
  20. Hello, I'm sorry to be a bother. But, I was wondering what kinds of donations you guys needed to build your future farms :3?

You see, I am a member of Carthaga, and Kaizimir was hoping to get all of Carthaga to help donate, and support your project! :D
    Ark_Warrior1, 607 and Kaizimir like this.