T.E.S.G!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by djozane, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 1) I have been playing for 4 months
    2) I joined 3 months ago
    3)I like the protector or the builder the best
    4) If i was to join, I would like to be a protector or builder, whichever you need more
    5) I have only joined small groups of 5 when going out, and when we go we always get griefed so I want multiple people on
    6) I may have been griefed but why would i mess up anyone and grief myself?
  2. Your the 2nd person, also the second co leader of TES to make a new group not even a week after TES got shut down, if we are all so willing to try again, why don't we just keep the name and start anew?
  3. I can ask a few people from smp4 i know, i will get back to you djozone
  4. Well actually, my group has been thought about for a year. Spookycraft (first server I ever played on) never had anything I could contact anybody on and was VERY grief prone.
  5. And me and Alex were the leaders of TESG when it first started so TES is like the 2nd group from that but Alex did not make me a leader

Redwing2000 u r now a master Builder

I have added the Knight/Fighter so now there r 18 spaces left

We will not set off until we get all the spaces done. So plz spread the word members
  6. Theres a button called Edit

right here
    |
    v
  7. There might be a reporter possition he/she goes around the base checking for anyone who is near
  8. What is the knight fighter position? I think i would like that instead
  9. sweet but i will have to wait untill the bukkit team is done i accidentally updated the game
  10. U will fight of mobs who try to get in the base

Do u want to do that

Ok redwing
  11. YES very much so, also maybe armed guard for explorers and miners could be an additional role to the knight
  12. Ok

The reporter possition will only av 2 I am putting it on now

Smp4 is being reset now

LOL got 20 parts left
  13. are reporters the same things as scouts?
  14. If we get all the places taken I will give all the people who got people to join 1000r

Yes they r scouts

Well sort of anyway they just look around the island

Remember this anyone who is part of TESG and betrays me will get kicked out forever
  15. ahh i will get several of my friends to play, im pretty sure they'd like it
  16. Cool

I will be making a Donation thread soon but only when we av at least 10 people joined so ar only got 6 including me and the Co-Leaders

Right guys Soul as made a group but still the Co-Leader if he wants to leave then only the most trusted member will get Co-Leader

Soulpunisher I know him irl

And our groups are now allies
  17. You've made a few infractions recently...
    For one, please do your best to -not- multipost, I'm sure you could have edited some of those together.
    For two, asking for likes is a pretty great way to get suspended from the forum.

Just pointing these things out, since I know you probably like EMC.
  18. Ok soz did not know that

May of been in the terms and conditions if ya I forgot

And also I av a broblem with me brain were I think of something and forget to add it with another so i am sorry for spamming on my thread ;(

It's not my fault

See did it again dame brain ;(

The edit button exists for a reason. If necessary, have someone else maintain your thread and you PM them what you want added. It will be much simpler if you have trouble with it.
  19. Then my sincere apologies for the misunderstanding :D

~Ecli
  20. i wan to be a miner is this still on smp3?