smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Well, we had a party! Unfortunately I had to leave to go do yard work…for almost an hour. -.- Anyways, anyone want to talk about what happened?
    mba2012 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  2. Yeah, you took a while to take out the trash :p

Also, party was fun. 12/10 would do again.
    Sunny_Chicken and penfoldex like this.
  3. Man, I was unaware of this until a few minutes ago.
  4. Yard work required me after trash… -.-

And we shall!

Don't worry, we'll have more parties!
  5. Project Update:

Main house design:

also, meeting 6:30pm EMC time?
  6. I will try to make it. Nice design, also.
    zulu9 likes this.
  7. While I appreciate the offer, i'll be fine to make it myself (You can always donate some items into the chest in Dry Rock Village though!)
    zulu9 and Galantisizer like this.
  8. Heh heh -- I couldn't build something like that unless I had step by step instructions. :D
    I meant I will try to make it to the meeting.
    zulu9 likes this.
  9. I'll try to make it, but it's a little bit too late for me. We'll see...
  10. Hello, I'm Walter_OBrien.
    Ive been looking on the forums and found a thing called "outposts"
    Still a little confused on how those work but, I plan to build houses.
    Even though my skills are not that great with practice they'll become amazing.
    So if you'll please consider me as a member of your outpost that'd be awesome :)
    zulu9 likes this.
  11. O my goodness that looks Incredible :D
    zulu9 likes this.
  12. Where is it exactly? The maps don't tell me XD
    I want to have a look, maybe join.
    I'll bring Stone Bricks!
    zulu9 likes this.
  13. I'll send you guys both a PM with some welcome information soon. Check your inboxes. Welcome :)
    zulu9, MSI_Outpost and Galantisizer like this.
  14. Ugh. I will just have to hold my own meeting/party. Obviously I cannot make it to anyone else's.
  15. But we could make it to yours…hopefully ;)
    Anyways, we'll always have a meeting on the weekend. Is the time always going to be a problem for you?
    Galantisizer likes this.
  16. No, hopefully not. Last time it was just a matter of forgetfulness.
    penfoldex likes this.
  17. So, since we passed the idea that we'll be dividing LLO up into districts awhile ago, I believe it's time to discuss the exact details of how this going about. (Someone help me out here.)

Also just an update, yes, I'm still writing up a new opening post. I'll try to have it down soon, but I've been fairly busy, sorry!
    mba2012 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  18. Well, I did this...

However, shavingfoam doesn't thing he is active enough to be the representative for Jungle and South LLO, so we'll need to find someone else to do this.

If no one has any major complaints, I think it would be good if we started operating with these districts. That means they can manage reconstruction/construction and advertising of their district themeless. So, Sunny_Chicken and NevePlaysDota could create new threads about their districts, although it'd be preferable if they can then direct people here.
  19. can we actually have a meeting 6pm emc time?
    penfoldex and Kaizimir like this.
  20. Well, Hi thar
    Im an Outpost Owner myself, but my Outpost is rather small, usually no one on but me, so, Whynot join one of the Big Outposts on EMC.
    as for what I'll build, I'll decide when I fond an Rea to build, Im usually somewhat inspired by the Environment, so expect something that might somewhat fit with the general area.