smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Thanks, heading home from work so I'll give you a shout with LilyOsmunster when I am on the way .
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  2. Ahaha. Yeah, usually whoever can first.

Is anyone interested in forming a griefing repair party? We'd basically go around and repair griefings together.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. Hello, My alt is in your town, awaiting instructions. I have brought a companion, I hope it's ok. so Lily and Flux have taken shelter from the night in a building that looks to be under construction. Awaiting contact with the natives.
  4. Wait, what about Northern Edge?

...need i say more?
  5. The European Union has the same mentality and they're getting referendums thrown at them left right and centre right now from some of their most important members :p
  6. What do you mean? I'm really confused by your post.
    Well this is minecraft. :p It's basically still going to be the LLO, just better managed.
  7. ..I mean, well, since jimbo's not around anymore, who's supposed to run Northern Edge?
  8. Ah. We'll find someone, I suppose. We could possibly merge Chicken Shores with Northern Edge…?
  9. I don't think Jimbo would be too happy with that if he came back (which he does occasionally :p)
    penfoldex likes this.
  10. i still have yet to legitly travel out to there, would love to do it some day
    penfoldex and Leopard_Knight like this.
  11. Well then let him run it! Pester him about getting back. :p
    Let us know when you'd like to visit and we can arrange for a guide!
  12. I could settle lily over there and do any repairs etc, just so there's a presence. I take it this is near the north wall?
    penfoldex likes this.

13. Hey look, available lands for anyone who wants to build which won't happens since no one is interes- HEY GUYS LOOK I MADE THIS AREA 90% MORE SAFER
    zulu9, Philovanrood, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  14. I've been doing a bit of that on my own lately. Got me to thinking, maybe locked chests should have a timeout period on them. If after two or three years abandoned they should unlock and be reclaimed.
  15. If my memory servers right, when the player has been in derelict for 6 months or permanently banned, you can pm an senior staff to unlock the chest(s).
    penfoldex likes this.
  16. Hi, I would like permission to build a home in the jungle sort of NW of "The Docks". I am not sure who my neighbors will be but it doesn't look like anyone living in the trees over here...
    penfoldex likes this.
  17. I believe that should be fine. Just make sure you're not building right next to someone!
  18. We will be ending voting for the new federation system in two days time! (that's Monday morning GMT)

So, if you haven't voted already, we would really like your vote!
    Vote Here
  19. Why do I get unfollowed from threads so quickly? Oh well time to re-follow it :)
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.