smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Nope. As far as I know, school has started back for most people and so this is likely to be a quite time.
    zulu9, Jakres, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  2. the LLO is immortal, we shall never die! :p
    zulu9, Jakres, Olaf_C and 8 others like this.

3. Speed preview only.
    Jakres, zulu9, Leopard_Knight and 2 others like this.
  4. Congrats LLO on 13,000 posts!
    Jakres, zulu9, shavingfoam and 5 others like this.
  5. Dear LLO,

Due to the lack of activity, I am officially leaving the LLO. I may come back if the LLO becomes more active or if I feel like, however, I feel this is very unlikely as I honestly don't remember the LLO being this deserted this time, last year (or ever). Anyway, thank you for reading. It's been fun but all good things must come to an end eventually.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I must admit, I feel your pain regarding the emptiness of the LLO as of late. Recently, I did some exploring outside the major metro area, mainly looking for nice land that hasn't been over-explored, and now have come back to the LLO with a few new ideas and a renewed interest in expanding. I'll probably stay in town at least until the Empire updates the servers to 1.8 with the new ores and such. Until then, I'm leaving the closer black areas on the live map untouched to maximize the close by areas that have the new stuff. Expect imports to the LLO of this new stone, and a remodel of some of my old builds using it. The Philo Tower 1 lobby could use a bit more color. ;D
    Whether you decide to or not, once a citizen of LLO, always a citizen of LLO, and you'll always be welcome back. Peace. ;D
    zulu9, Jakres, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  7. I've decided to keep my little swamp village.... that castle was my first big build i was actually proud of and don't want to abandon it so easily.. not to mention theres a huge snow village right nextdoor now, so i don't feel so deserted :D

Just wanted to post this little update to my plans.
  8. Even though this is sort of late, we will miss you.

Also, what will happen to Neve Farms?
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Just posting just so I get alerts from this thread ;)
    zulu9, Jakres and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  10. I'd say give it a bit longer... Fall sports are ending and those that do them will have more time to play. Also, as it gets colder outside, more time will be spent inside soooooo xD
    zulu9, Jakres, BilboBaggins23 and 2 others like this.
  11. Let's look at these few lines again.

Jakres likes this.
  12. Is Neve Farms that little place in the desert near my town? If so I could maintain it until he returns.. If Leopord_Knight is ok with that.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Neve Farms is basically the entire desert so, close enough I suppose and yes you can maintain it.

Thanks.

P.S I am not a he, I am a she.
  14. :O So sorry...
    Jakres and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  15. It's back! The one and only...

WEEKLY MEETINGS :D

Saturday, about 1:30 PM CST to whenever.
    We held one today, and it was really quite fun. 2014-10-04_15.01.27.png 2014-10-04_15.10.22.png 2014-10-04_15.10.31.png 2014-10-04_15.10.38.png 2014-10-04_15.34.39.png 2014-10-04_16.45.53.png
    So yeah! Fun times. Today we had Bilbo and me do some "motivation and life" speeches, guide a new person back to town, chat with Mrlegitislegit, and explore LLO with Bilbo, me and Jakres :D

Next week, who knows what we'll do? Build a house? Eat a house? The possibilities are endless! Come to the next meeting, you all!
    zulu9, Jakres, shavingfoam and 5 others like this.
  16. It irks me to double post, but remember, meeting today!
    zulu9, Jakres and BilboBaggins23 like this.

17. Krommunist won! Krommunist viva la revolusijo! Krommunsit is lyfe, iz luv.
    All shacks! All gulag! All power to me!
    Kormmunis iz gud boy!
    KROMMUNIST STRONK
    EVERYONE MUSTACHE OR SENT TO KULAG
  18. That's a nice texture pack font. What is it? And man, I wish I didn't have to leave back then..
    zulu9, Jakres and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  19. Bluebird
    zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  20. Wow, got unwatched. :( I will try to make it to the next one! :D Thanks to pen for holding these!
    Jakres, Dwight5273, mba2012 and 2 others like this.