smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Pretty sure this is the longest thread on the site :p
    Jakres, zulu9 and Leopard_Knight like this.
  2. Most of the info is the Op.
  3. hi, there does not seem to be coords or anything in the op.. can someone please pm me coords or directions.. thanks :)
  4. go to the SMP7 live map.
    look for the GIANT BUILDINGS OF THE EVERYTHING to the left and slightly upwards.
    rinse, repeat
  5. Ok, im sorry , i am a new player to this server and was not aware... Is the sarcasm really necessary?? I mean it does say on the LLO site that all we have to do is say 'hi' and we will get a PM with all the coords and everything..i really want to work with u all but please be respectful
  6. that's not sarcasm
    im saying there's A GIANT LANDMASS which you should be looking for
    seriously
    it's about 1000b*1000b
    which you should be looking for
  7. ok, but is there a nether route as well?
  8. *facepalm* *punches self for forgetting nether route* i don't have the coords tho e.e
  9. Thanks Sunny_Chicken for helping me get out to LLO and showing me around :)

It's nice to have a new home in Chicken Shores and I am looking forward to working with all of you!!
    Jakres, penfoldex, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  10. Where are the soup kitchens in chicken shores and northern edge?
  11. I'm all for giving it up, but I first must check with the other guys who built all that stuff with me before making any final calls. I'm not sure any of them are still active there, but I gotta make sure first :p
  12. I would like to see if I can get a build approved for Chicken Shores. This build is a restaurant. I have been brainstorming names and I have come down to a few which are 'El Pollo Farm To Table' and 'Chicken Shores Farm Buffet'. You will understand how the buffet works in the pictures below plus I will explain above the interior picture. :)

Restaurant from the front.

Inside of the restaurant. The buffet works because the chests will be stocked with food with signs below that says what is in the chest. 'Cooked chicken, steak, etc.' All this food will come from the farm behind the restaurant.

Sunny_Chicken, if you like this idea and I can get it approved, where is a spot I can build?

Thanks everyone,
    -neuro
    Jakres, penfoldex, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  13. Pink/Red Dots = Soup Kitchen

soup.PNG

I approve of this idea. I don't know where a suitable place would be at the moment but use http://bead.tk/---cg for a restaurant name in the meantime.

Edit: Got a place planned for you. TBA.
  14. Awesome! Thanks.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Where is a place I can branch mine in Chicken Shores? Can i mine in the forest to the east if i do branch style mining underground?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. You're kinda late on that, aren't you? :p
    I'm not sure of the exact location of Chicken Shores, but if its within a couple hundred block radius of the LLO (which it probably is), everything but stone will have been leeched from the area. I'd advise making yourself some kind of safe route to your area of choice if the land has indeed been leeched of everything.
    zulu9, Jakres and Sambish like this.
  17. thanks. i started a quarry on my plot :D
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.
  18. Could someone link me to a picture of some of shaving's bridges?
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Man, it's nice to see new faces stirring up new development. Welcome to LLO! Apologies for the late welcome.

And for those curious, I've been away but I'll finally have access to a computer in two more days! :D
    Jakres, Leopard_Knight, zulu9 and 5 others like this.
  20. Thanks for the welcome :D