smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Dat house. Are you sure it's in the LLO? Neither the house nor the background is known to me.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  2. So How's LLo community doing? good i hope....
  3. I believe we're going well! Are you going to rejoin, or have you because of Aikar's new outpost mod rule thingies?
  4. No, nothing.. just checking in on this thread.
  5. Same ol, same ol. Typically LLO life as usual. Just expanding to the skies and the stars :D
  6. It is definatly not dead. And yes it always has been more of quiet outposts therfore the efforts for at least some meetings now and then. But on the other hand people always cared and continue to do so a lot about it.
    Which makes me smile and come back to this thread even tho I have been absent from ingame for quite a while now.

:D
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  7. Hey Dwight! Thanks for checking in. Love your new Avatar! :cool:
    Jakres likes this.
  8. As King of Duperia, I'd like to request permission to construct a Duperian Embassy in the Last Light Outpost.

The purpose of the Embassy would be as follows:
    • a storage centre for goods produced by Duperia which need to be shipped to LLO residents
    • to gather interest of LLO citizens in Duperia, and offer opportunities for them to provide building, mining and farming expertise
    • a centre for meetings between the LLO and Duperia, particuarly for collaborations in both settlements
    In addition, the LLO is invited to construct an embassy in Duperia. We will discuss plans with whoever steps forward to take this role on.
    Regards,
    72Volt
    King of Duperia
    Jakres, zulu9 and Leopard_Knight like this.
  9. Where is this ive claimed it i just cant find it i went yesterday and i couldn't find it thank you if you guys can tell me where it is
  10. You are after a town within the LLO known as "Chicken Shores". This map will help.

map-finished19.png
    Leopard_Knight, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  11. Can you make a dot where it is?
  12. Nvm I read the post wrong
  13. Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  14. Leopard_Knight and Jakres like this.
  15. Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  16. So is chicken shores by yeti town?
  17. Well, it certainly closer to Chicken Shores compared to LLO and you are forced to changeover there for Chicken Shores for most places. However, no.
  18. New chunky render! (Kind of)

Bridge 3.png
    Jakres, zulu9, jacob5089 and 5 others like this.
  19. May I go to that outpost? I would like to visit there. :)