smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. As a person who watches both Broadchurch and TWD, The Walking Dead is better :p
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  2. Nu, Broadchurch!
  3. Say that to the 14 million people who TWD :p
  4. This seems pretty cool, mind if I join in?
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Yes, absolutely! Welcome! :) Let us know if you need help getting there. I'll pm you a map and coordinates in a few minutes.
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  6. I think it's safe to say I'll finally be (well, at least attempting to) launching the LLO space program over the next three months! I'm looking at these two locations.
    Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 9.27.33 PM.png
    This above is District 10's watery territory. Might be a little packed but could be used. Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 9.27.57 PM.png Above here is my secret hideaway far from main LLO. You can see Gamerlord48's camp nearby in the swamp and Neve Farms to the right of that.
    Anyways, Sunny, how fast is the iron farm at Chicken Shores? Like how many ingots per 10-20 minutes?
    Expect rockets.
    -Pen
    Jakres, SoulPunisher, zulu9 and 4 others like this.
  7. Location two would be best, it's a fair distance from civilisation and reduces risks :p

Make sure you've got at least two launch pads (one for launch and one for a LON mission), a Vehicle Assembly Building and a mission control building with at least two mission control rooms.
  8. To be honest, I don't know the specs of the Chicken Shores Iron Manufacturing Facility. This video might help as the CSIMF is based on this design.

Also, can I claim this building? I am unable to find the owner of it.

Jakres, zulu9 and Leopard_Knight like this.
  9. I wouldn't take that, it's one of the LLO's original buildings, and it's owner has been to known to come on and off. I think it's sirairbear, but I'm not sure.

10. Edit: Can I also claim these buildings? Sorry for this claiming old buildings with me but there won't be any more. And if you must know what I am planning to use them for, they will be used as residential area.

11. Yay space!
  12. Do you plan on taking them down or just renovate them to make them more suitable for residents to move in?
    Jakres likes this.
  13. So uh, during construction… 2014-05-02_21.15.57.png 2014-05-02_21.17.37.png
    He's still there. Maybe I should launch him into space…
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.
  14. Should we get a group together and go kill it? :D
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Most certainly, if you're up for it!
    Jakres likes this.
  16. And never mind now…a skeleton shot it and then it started attacking so I killed it >.>
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Oh, well, that works then. I had to leave for dinner, kind of sad I missed that.
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.
  18. Sorry about that. A skeleton shot at me but hit the momentus instead so when I went to fight the skeleton, I hit the momentus and eventually killed it. Next time one shows up, I'll try to keep it alive until you can come! :)
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I plan to renovate the structure so it can be used for new residence.

I am officially out of ideas for any chunky renders, can someone please help me?
    Leopard_Knight, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  20. That's fine, and you don't have to worry about it. I don't get out much so I've yet to encounter one, I just thought I would jump on the opportunity. Good job though! I would have run like crazy the moment I saw it if I were alone XD