smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hmmm....
    I think it is almost time...
    MUFFINS UNITE!
    Jakres and Leopard_Knight like this.
  2. Hello :)
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.
  3. So,
    I am in no position to demand anything.
    But seeing those screens over the last couple of weeks made wonder if LLO members should make some more videos of stuff.
    Those screens look so awesome I just think that if we had more pictures in motion I would not be the only one to like them.

Jakres, penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  4. Hi!
    Welcome to the LLO. Please let us know if you need guidance, resources or anything.
    We are all about more communication and building nice things and try to keep politics aside.
    So find a nice spot preferably not too close to any already existing areas and I am sure you will have a great time in the wild with the othter LLOers.
  5. When I can be bothered, I'm probably going to make videos of the LLO, last time I tired, it used up all my hard drive space. And, wow, it was almost a year ago...
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  6. :confused: how long was the video?
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  7. I have a small hard drive, so it doesn't have to be big, but, it was over half an hour.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. It can be small clips. Just walking around some LLO area for a while or even showcasing a single build.
    Random music clip following ;)
    Jakres, BilboBaggins23 and mba2012 like this.
  9. You sure like towers...

BTW, I replanted the farms in Yetti and have been working the villagers. I have also been moving the random torches off the ground and onto posts, walls and buildings.
  10. I also like mountains and rivers!
    EDIT: Rivers were the first, then came mountains and now towers! I sure have obsessions with towers, mountains and rivers!
  11. Why don't you make a tower, on a mountain, surrounded by a river?! :D
  12. Fine then.
  13. Just north of Jimbotown is a nice switchback in the river.
    Jakres, brickstrike and mba2012 like this.
  14. Alright.
    But that will only happen when I finished something in Northern Edge.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. my house is finally ready to show off! it is next to the sheep farm in northern edge and here are the screenshots (Resource pack: Sphax PureBDCraft).

2013-08-04_20.24.42.png

2013-08-04_20.25.01.png

2013-08-04_20.25.21.png

2013-08-04_20.51.41.png
  16. Um, I've started on a project in Northern Edge called "Pine Tree Inn". Here's what's there so far. By the way, please don't say "Where's the spruce/pine wood?" as the roof will be made of spruce/pine wood planks (I'll get there soon).

2013-08-07_21.41.59.png