smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Maybe it would be preferrable to put a link, since i think we are not magicians with the searchin :D
    Jakres likes this.
  2. *Place a Event Joke here* I didn't mean it literally - *caps --->* Kill it.... Kill it with fire before it Spreads!
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Up - North... Right - East.... Down - South.... and Left West, there is uh.... very early progress POI, in the East, so i would suggest if you would like, go build there, there is " small " tree farm :>
    Jakres likes this.
  4. you would write there Example - the dates are in format - mm.dd.yyyy or dd.mm.yyyy
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Bah they are nearly just borrowing them, im Sure they will bring them back soon ;D
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Just saw this thanks to Lux. Actually what happened was Fizzy built and lived in the house, had the sign up stating that it was his. mba and Luke came along and took it. Curundu and I vouched for Fizzy to get him unbanned.
  7. Awww... sadly i didn't even read the rest but thanks i feel so famous * Event Joke *
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. So I decided to go explore in the nether. I headed back to LLO after exploring and this is what I found in that big mined out area around the portal.:

Once before I had one shooting at me and had to block a wall :/
    Jakres likes this.
  9. I've thrown together a quick, small farm in the North of the Jungle (emphasis on small):

2012-07-05_17.37.50.png 2012-07-05_17.38.00.png
  10. Did some detour the path again because that what happen to the last one
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Dunno, I wasn't sure where it went so I said Somewhere. xD
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Haha I check it out when I get back on.might be the same person who left that derespectful sign last time , owell
    Jakres likes this.
  13. This time it was blasted by a ghast that spawned in the big mined out mess in the nether around the portal.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Grr ghast the follow me on every smp# nether :)
    Jakres likes this.
  15. We've been hit again at Grand Central, all the redstone lamps are gone. This is an inside job, it's not a random griefer stumbling onto LLO... Anger.... rising...
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.
  16. Do you have any more mossy? I love mossy stone :)
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Feel Free to take the top two parts of my sugar cane line. It should give you upwards of 3+ stacks :)
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Don't worry I'm working on a bigger one :)
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I'll be gone for awhile cause my computer is having issues unless my other computer can handle MC all the sudden( It never has been able to before.) I could use some wood( mostly birch no more than a stack) to finish the tree farm which I plan to do A.S.A.P
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Damn. I replaced those the last time and do not have anymore. Did you report it? Maybe we can catch him.
    I just hope they did not go after my and other houses too this time.
    Jakres likes this.