smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I would report it. Send a PM to a mod. Your portalw as griefed.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I did. :) They are taking care of it.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. RIP Jessica the mooshroom. She only had a few days near the library construction site when lightning hit her.
    I was there to watch it. I will make sure her leather will be used in the first book I make once 1.3 changed the recipe.
  4. Happy 4th of July, fellow members of LLO
  5. Library construction going on. Here is how the contruction site looks now:
    2012-07-05_04.56.43.png

The library will be located near the west station. To get there now use the temporary netherrack netherbrick line starting at the guest house.
    The first floor will have two wings with books and a reading room. I am not sure how to connect the upper floors and what do do there. Depends on how the final roof design will look.
    Any donation of sugarcane, paper, books or bookshelves appreciated. The screen shows the view from the future main entrance. I'll leave room for a station too. There will be some sort of staircase or elevator so we can expand it downwards if needed.
  6. It would be cool to have a second floor too. Make it look a bit larger.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. There is room on the roof level (attic) and I plan to make the center part higher to make a kind of tower.
    For now I think if we need more shelve space we can dig below.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Ok. Mind if I help design it?
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Which parts? The above towers I already have some things in minds but the underground parts are still open.
    I think maybe just some more shelves or some kind of book club.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. So we found this billboard made out of dirt near our rail exit near the wild spawn.
    It said "LLO" in big dirt letters. That entracne is meant to be hidden so I took it down.
    If this is considered griefing I will take the blame and repay the one who made that. I was only like 20 blocks of dirt and really could attract griefers.
    Jakres, Philovanrood and shavingfoam like this.
  11. I had a few ideas for the place. Like a possible "café" underground in the library.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Sounds perfect. My "book club" would be a cafe like thing. Where people meet and write and exhange ideas. The reading room will be on the main level. Let's work on that together. I will make the staircase as soon as possible so we can start on the layout for the underground rooms :)
    Jakres, mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  13. If you ever need cane for paper that chest is will have access to you:cool:
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Awesome. I'll get on as soon as I get some sleep. Probably there in 10 hours.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Is it true that when the new update comes out, the wild will be reset, destroying the LLO?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Well lets keep that discussion in person or on other threads please dont want members to start arguing :D
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  17. Ok, sorry. Just wondering.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Alright its all good, i tell you my opinion in game :)
    Jakres likes this.
  19. What would the Good Crazy Nord think about it :D?
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Oh Dang, inserting i thought people a would be potato less interested here ;) about cookies
    but oh well, surely you can't find my Magic potato, i some how lost it while i was Tripping Around :<
    Jakres likes this.