Site attacked this weekend

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, May 20, 2012.

1. Actually no, GoDaddy is a DNS service. Correct me if I'm wrong I don't think they give website hosting. GoDaddy is used by many companies to host their domain name. That includes Kalland Labs, EMC service.
  2. I meant that Go Daddy hosts the domain and that GoDaddy is known as a terrible domain hosting site and that is why they lure men into using them with racy commercials.
    thecontroller likes this.
  3. Not to mention that GoDaddy.com supported the internet censorship bills until they lost too much business that they withdrew their support. <,<
    thecontroller and Biscuitboy5396 like this.
  4. /report DDoS Attacker for launching a spineless DDoS Attack on the EMC Servers
  5. Exactly. I am disappointed that EMC would be hosted by a company that supported, at any point, taking away the constitutional rights of Americans and the basic rights of everybody in the world. :(
    thecontroller likes this.
  6. Not everything is that complex. We chose GoDaddy for domains because they're the best at what they do not because of what their owner believes in. If you took a good look at anyone you do service with I'm sure you'd find something unrelated to that service that you disagree with them on, and at some point you wouldn't do/use anything.
  7. I have to agree with the ice-cream flavoured oversized rat, GoDaddy is amazing at what it does. If you forget about it's mistakes in supporting SOPA/PIPA then you'll see all the good things it's done. For me, it's simply the easiest domain register to manage domain off. It's ad campaigns are a bit dodgy though...

I don't really think your an oversided rat ICC, we all know you're an average sided cow :)
  8. You just called ICC an oversized rat? Oh boy, you got it coming for you.
  9. Lol, I call all animals oversized rats, especially unique ones. Let me edit in a better name..
  10. May be the hacker is somesone that come from other server.I hope that the hacker is not come from JusticeCraft,I saw them spam on other servers (To promote their own server)
  11. fire!!!!!!!
  12. Maybe, but there's no way to tell, and I honestly don't care terribly much unless they do it again. They've had their fun, but if they try to have again, I won't be pleased.
    ?
  13. I didn't even notice...I was playing another game! Lol! Good work Justin! :D
  14. That happened a long time ago, and the grifers were noobs nor do i think they can hack anything.
  15. LOLOLOL, that's such an old thread.
    *EMC is DDoS'd* "Hey im back evewwybody to gwief you sewvew"
    I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling or not.
  16. Holy shoot here comes the randomness>_>
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  17. The person who had the video liked I AM SO EPIC :p