Show Yourself 2.0!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IcecreamCow, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm only 5'3", so don't feel too bad :D I don't think I'll be growing any more...

I'm a "mutt" -- I have Irish, English and Native American blood from my mother, and French, Scottish and German blood from my father.
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. my whole family is from there, all the way to my great great grandparents, but me and my mom and dad moved to this country when i was 5. lol
    alexschrod likes this.
  3. yaay! lol
  4. Being tall isn't all its cracked up to be. Sure, we can reach things in the grocery store, can get to the top cabinets in the kitchen, and intimidate small children.

The bad things...we intimidate small children... and we can't hide in a crowd. Can't go to a bar and hide from people we don't want to see, because we're a whole head taller than everyone else. Flying and taking a bus is extremely uncomfortable. The back seat is nearly impossible....

I suppose that could go either way.... when I'm in the city I can see over everyone and pick the quickest route?
  5. 8 words:

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
  6. <--- has a step ladder in the kitchen so she can reach the top shelf :(
  7. <--- has to duck every time he goes through a doorway in our University's library :(
  8. That's just what short people say to feel better.
  9. But it is the truth. When I fall, it HURTS.
    SecretAznEks and battmeghs like this.
  10. True,Im 1.85 and Im 14 So the doctors are guessing me to be about 2m when im fully grown :D

I once landed wrong when I was skiing on a big Jump and well, Lets just say that It got ugly :(
    marknaaijer likes this.
  11. Wait till you're 30. I went snowboarding a few months ago, and I still hurt. When I first started riding, I'd be sore for about 4 hours. Now it's 4 months. hhaha
  12. I'm 6'3 and I'm also not always happy about it. They made a shelf ove my sink. When I do the dishes I have to stand so stuipd that after like 15minutes my back hurts. If I wouldnt I wouldnt see what I'm doing at the sink ... suxxs. Or vacuming... terrible you almost have to crawl because the handle is so low. When I stend straight the end would be hanging in mid air ^^.
    bonzd67, Yukon1200 and battmeghs like this.
  13. This looks like being short is better. :)
  14. No kidding I could go on like this for quite a while. ^^ Not starting to talk about the fact that what ever transportation I use (Car, Train, Airplane) it always is torture. The seat in front of you is almost always like this that if you would sit normally your knees would crash it and that thing where your head should lean against is normally in between my shoulders... Very comfortable! ^^
    SecretAznEks, battmeghs and Yukon1200 like this.
  15. I'm starting to think I'd like to see Yukon make his own photo thread called: "Look how much taller I am than other things" and post a new picture all the time.
  16. I think we should get special seating on planes. I mean, we didn't CHOSE to be taller than average. I say anyone over 6'0" should get the opportunity for a special seat. Same at movie theaters... Someone should have a test done to see if sitting cramped has any negative effects.
  17. I agree,But,I once had the opportunity to fly First class and,well,Lets just say that in first class,It doesn't matter if your tall or not :)
    bonzd67 and battmeghs like this.
  18. I'm now 1,73 meters (5'9''). I'm twelve now, and the tabel says that I'll be 1,96m (6'6''). WOW!
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  19. Me in acf uniform

Attached Files:

UltiPig likes this.
  20. ^ i agree.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.