Show Yourself 2.0!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IcecreamCow, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you still speak with an accent?
  2. no, i spoke like a normal five year old from germany, but by the time i was 10 i lost it. though, i do know a lot of german, and talk it a lot with family.
  3. I'm part German, Italian(maybe), Dutch, Native American, and French. Maybe more than that I've never really researched.
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. I'm 5'10" =]
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Welcome to the club ;)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  6. Go Germany! :D
    I love German cars with a passion xD
    bonzd67 and battmeghs like this.
  7. Ipod Pictures 001.JPG

I am a very friendly person and I dont Bite ..... This was me actually a few months ago at my upstate house. 2.png
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  8. Quite the indie dog you got there ;)
  9. Pennsylvania Dutch?
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. hahaha, good one :p
  11. Well, "talk it a lot" sounds very PA to me. I grew up there.
  12. I think u got it hard? Once when I was skiing I was on the black run hit the final jump over jump it and hit a tree. I slide down the hill almost paralised. My leg was almost dislocAted because the skiis did not unclip (light dislocation) only to have a group of teenagers snowboarding past and laughing. I fractured my shoulder and was extremely winded. Was not fun XD expescially when your 13
  13. Haha. not really. I haven't heard proper talk like that here. I have not even talked like that normally. Just stated it strangely lol
  14. May I just say, Your very mature for your age :)
  15. Thanks. Don't get that often :).
  16. I agree. You do seem very mature for your age. And, you can spell, so that always helps.
  17. I'd like to echo Josh's sentiments. You are really one of the most mature younger kids I know on EMC.
  18. Thanks guys :). I never thought of myself that way.
  19. Well... Fine. :p "This file is too large" RAHHH.

EDIT: Attempt two! Go:
    Attempt Three! GO:
    Malicaii12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.