Re-Announcing the Empire YouTuber Team!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I am doing this when I get home! :D
    sambish20 likes this.
  2. Premier Pro CS6 ;)

I have no idea whether I should do this or not. Apparently I sound like a robot, so I probably wouldn't be that entertaining :p
  3. FREE software mba.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Thanks Krysyy and Max! :)
  5. Wow.
  6. I have to agree with that. I feel like the version that came with windows 7 had significantly less features.
    607 and sambish20 like this.
  7. I have starred in a few productions by AlarmGoesBeep at Concordia, we might talk to you about getting those featured, maybe getting both of us YouTuber status ;)
  8. Just some advice to everyone who's going to apply, make sure you put effort into your videos and don't use copyrighted content :)
    607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  9. The one thing I've wanted to do: Make a Minecraft Doctor Who youtube series.
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  10. I will make a video when my other video gets uploaded, taking over 24 hours...
  11. Good luck everyone! While I have drifted away from minecraft for now I might return in the future! :)

Some tips I'd like to share with anyone who plans on applying, or just recording videos in general
    • Have some topics to discuss during your video
    • Try to limit background noise by closing windows, doors, and turning fans off.
    • Make sure you room doesn't have an echo, having shades, bed, couch, carpet all help by absorbing sound
    • Be honest, funny, and enjoy what you're doing!
    • Don't be afraid to ask for help!
    • Set goals for yourself
    • Series are always nice, and help you stay organized
    • Try to make collabs with other larger youtube channels to help promote your channel and get your name out there.
    • Most of all, have fun!
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  12. Added a disclaimer to the OP - Hopefully this shouldn't concern anyone since the OP specifically mentions the video will be uploaded to our channel and a link to your channel will be given, but:

====== DISCLAIMER ======
    If your video is chosen to be uploaded to our channel, you must give us unrevokable permission to use your video on our channel by emailing us from the email registered to your YouTube.

We will assist you in giving us permission if your video is chosen.

If you will not give us unrevokable permission to use the video, then it can not be chosen.
    Remember, your channel will be linked in the video so you can get exposure, but we need to build the official channel up and let users find all EMC videos in one place. It also is safer for us to be the one hosting it too incase a member leaves or their YouTube account is shut down.
    krysyyjane9191 and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  13. Should I try this, I plan on using music in my outro. The creators of said music give full permission for YouTubers to use their music. Is this okay?
  14. Why do they have to message from their google account?
  15. Yeah, all I have is movie maker, and I'm not to good at video editing anyway.
  16. I use movie maker. My videos turn out ok though, just stick with it! :D
  17. So to submit a video, do I PM it to staff or post it here?
  18. PM
  19. I have been waiting for this to be introduced... All I need to do now is go get a newer computer in about two months and buy some recording software (I already know what I am getting for both). All I need is a cool intro... anyone know how to make really good unique intros that are high quality? I have ideas but I dont know how to put them into action and make them.