Re-Announcing the Empire YouTuber Team!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Couldnt I also use Microsoft Movie maker to edit videos? It looks promising.
    607 likes this.
  2. That is not me at all
  3. So the video has to be EMC related in one way or another?
    So it can't just be a random game or server
  4. Well I'm sure your channel can have other servers but you have to have some EMC ones on there :)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  5. The videos that you submit and are approved will be posted to the official EMC YouTube, so it must be EMC related.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  6. Hm, I couldn't figure out a way to get the settings right to record with more than 4 fps in OBS..
    Also, couldn't you strongly advertise against piracy?
  7. The trouble with OBS is that it isn't the easiest to use and takes a lot of tweaking with settings to get a good result. However, you'll probably be able to find some YouTube tutorials to get good settings. :)
  8. So much color... WHY!?!?

hehehe :p
  9. You're just jealous since the only amount of color you have is the bit on your beak. =P
    QuarterStop and mba2012 like this.
  10. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  11. Why not?
  12. You can use it if you want to, but I wouldn't recommend using it.
  13. What would you recommend me using? I don't have a mac.
  14. I made my first video!! Yay! Now for EMC...
  15. While I to do not recommend movie maker, there are some free alternatives. From just having a look around the internet, there doesn't actually seem to be many good free video editing software. If you're new to video editing, i'd actually stick with movie maker unless someone can provide something that is easy for begginers. The next step up seems to be lightworks, but if you find that hard stick with movie maker until someone can enlighten us on a good alternative. :)
    herocrafter2912 and 607 like this.
  16. Is the free version of lightworks any good?
  17. Honestly, I have no idea. Just re-downloaded it because apparently I have used it before (last year) but I must have gave up. I do remember it a little and it's not the easiest to use. I have a little bit of video editing experience but not a lot.
  18. Yeah, now when talking about it, I remember I've actually tried it before too :p
    Windows Movie Maker (the XP version in each case) is a great free editor though.
  19. Movie Maker is very basic and has little features but yeah, it gets the job done :p
    607 likes this.
  20. The XP version of Movie Maker has the most "advanced" features :)
    herocrafter2912 and 607 like this.